Medallion Press Drops Young Adult Line, Trims List in 2007
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Center Street Imprint Due from Time Warner. Fowlds, Sean // Publishers Weekly;8/16/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 33, p13
Reports on the Center Street imprint that will be launched by Time Warner Book Group. Demand for book titles written from a value-based perspective; Emphasis of books that will be published by the Center Street; Motivation for launching the imprint.
- Mountaineers Forms Imprints. Kinsella, Bridget // Publishers Weekly;10/1/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 39, p14
The article reports that the Mountaineers Books has launched two new imprints that will account for approximately one-third of the titles that the company releases annually. All the books published in the Braided River conservation imprint will combine the work of a photographer and author....
- Wizards of the Coast Expanding Output in Fantasy Segment. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that the Wizards of the Coast Inc., one of the leading publishers of fantasy and speculative fiction, has nearly doubled title output and has a steady single-digit growth in 2006. Wizards which is best known for its Dungeons & Dragons products has published 68 titles. Its...
- Little, Brown BFYR Launches Licensing Imprint LB Kids. // Book Publishing Report;2/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the launch of LB Kids, an imprint that will publish titles based on licensed properties, by New York-based Little Brown Books for Young Readers. Impetus of the move; Number of books for annual publication; Publishing deal between the company and board games firm Cranium Inc.
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists (For Week Ended 3/20/2005). // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
Presents a chart depicting the list of new bestsellers according the "New York Times" for the week ended March 20, 2005 in the U.S. Book title; Author; Imprint.