Medallion Press Drops Young Adult Line, Trims List in 2007
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Center Street Imprint Due from Time Warner. Fowlds, Sean // Publishers Weekly;8/16/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 33, p13
Reports on the Center Street imprint that will be launched by Time Warner Book Group. Demand for book titles written from a value-based perspective; Emphasis of books that will be published by the Center Street; Motivation for launching the imprint.
- Mountaineers Forms Imprints. Kinsella, Bridget // Publishers Weekly;10/1/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 39, p14
The article reports that the Mountaineers Books has launched two new imprints that will account for approximately one-third of the titles that the company releases annually. All the books published in the Braided River conservation imprint will combine the work of a photographer and author....
- Little, Brown BFYR Launches Licensing Imprint LB Kids. // Book Publishing Report;2/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the launch of LB Kids, an imprint that will publish titles based on licensed properties, by New York-based Little Brown Books for Young Readers. Impetus of the move; Number of books for annual publication; Publishing deal between the company and board games firm Cranium Inc.
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists (For Week Ended 3/20/2005). // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
Presents a chart depicting the list of new bestsellers according the "New York Times" for the week ended March 20, 2005 in the U.S. Book title; Author; Imprint.
- Penguin reveals new-look Pelican covers. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);4/23/2014, p6
The article reports on the release of a set of Pelican covers of publishing company Penguin Books Ltd. following its announcement on the revision of the imprint. It mentions the launch of the original Pelican books in 1937 and featured a mark created by illustrator Edward Young. It further notes...