- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2006, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p88
The article reports developments related to fire departments in the U.S. It features the fire truck bought by West Lake, Panama's Fire Department from Marion Body Works Inc. The Lawrence Cedarhurst Fire Department purchased a Saulsbury pumper from E-ONE Inc. A contender tanker was delivered by...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p206
The article presents evaluations of several fire engines, including the E-One pumper, the Pierce pumper, and the SMEAL pumper.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p146
Focuses on the fire engine purchases of fire departments in the U.S. Dash 2000 mid-mount platform from Pierce; Saulsbury pumper apparatus built by E-One; Technological features of the KME Fire Apparatus Renegade rescue.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Sep2003, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p92
Features fire trucks of different fire departments in the U.S.
- New York City donates fire truck to P.R. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;10/24/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p30
Reports on the donation by New York City of a fire truck to the Puerto Rico Fire Department. Absence of fire engine a threat to life and property; Cost of truck; City's efforts to aid victims of Hurricane Hortense.
- New fire Tracks for ELBVFD. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/15/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 37, p7A
A photograph of the ELB Volunteer Fire Department and Burnet Co. ESD #5 which will host a reception on September 8, 2010 to permit everyone to tour the two new firetrucks that the department currently bought is presented.
- Answering the fire bell: Old rig rolls again. Young, Kris; Behler, Mark // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun97, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p63
Reports on the restoration of the Pirsch horse-drawn ladder fire truck purchased by the fire department of Wenatchee, Washington, in the year 1909. Background on the city fire department's history; Ladder truck's participation in the 1997 Apple Blossom Grand Parade.
- Eagan Downsizes with New Fire Engine. Scott, Mike // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;6/29/2011, p1
The article reports that Eagan, Minnesota downsized with its new fire engine.
- Aurora's trench rescue and structure collapse truck. Schlegal, Kurt C. // Fire Engineering;May96, Vol. 149 Issue 5, p79
Features Aurora Fire Department in Colorado's trench rescue and structure collapse truck. Components of the truck; Engineering; Shoring materials.