NIMS/ICS Field Guide
- Glossary. // Monthly Energy Review;Mar2009, p171
A glossary of terms related to energy information resources is presented.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p234
A list of various reports that explores detailed information resources about contact center market is presented.
- ECM Definitions. // Infonomics;2009 AIIM Guide to ECM, p18
A glossary of terms related to the technologies and concepts of enterprise content management (ECM) is presented.
- ECM Definitions. // AIIM E-DOC;Jan/Feb2008 Guide to ECM Purchasing, Vol. 22, p14
A glossary of enterprise content management (ECM) terminology related to technologies and concepts of ECM is presented.
- Glossary. // Natural Gas Monthly;Oct2001, p91
Presents a glossary of the terms used in the 'Natural Gas Monthly.'
- Printers Picket. // America;12/22/1962, Vol. 107 Issue 38, p1267
The article discusses the author's sentiments about the relations between the Publishers Association of New York City and the New York Typographical Union No. 6 or Big Six. They are mad at each other, as the Big Six says that the association refuses to engage in honest collective bargaining. As...
- Glossary. // American Jails;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p39
A glossary of jargon related to public health is presented.
- Glossary. // Private Medicine & Public Health: Profit, Politics & Prejudice i;1997, p201
A glossary of jargon related to public health and health care is presented.
- Definitions. // Federal Scientific Activities;2007/2008, p45
A variety of terms and definitions used in the analyses of the total spending of the Canadian federal scientific activities on science and technology (S&T) from 2007 to 2008 is presented.