- Calendar of Events. // EHS Today;Apr2009, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p32P
A global calendar of events related to occupational safety from April 20, 2009- June 17, 2009 is presented which includes fire prevention convention, Legionella three-day training course and the 66th Annual Pulp and Paper Safety (PPSA) conference.
- CALENDAR. // Fire Chief;Jul2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p14
Presents a calendar of events involving congresses and conventions related to fire prevention in the U.S. from August 3 to 20, 2005.
- CALENDAR. // Fire Chief;Aug2007, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p18
A calendar of events related to fire prevention in the U.S. from September 10 to 30, 2007 is presented. The NAEMSE Annual Symposium will be held in Hollywood, California on September 10-11, 2007. The Public Safety Grant-Writing Seminar will be held in Brookfield, Wisconsin on September 11-12,...
- CALENDAR. // Fire Chief;Feb2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p16
A calendar of events that feature fire prevention in the U.S. from March to May 2007 is presented. A conference titled "TEEX 52nd Texas Fire & Arson Investigators Seminar" will be held in Austin, Texas on March 18-23. The "Fire Service Instructor Conference" will be held in Ocala, Florida on...
- FRI 2005 FIRE-RESCUE INTERNATIONAL. // Fire Chief;Mar2005, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p81
Highlights the premier conference for the fire and emergency service,"Fire Rescue International 2005," on August 11 to 13, 2005, in Denver, Colorado. Expected attendees; Activities and programs; Topics to be discussed in the conference sessions; Schedules of different sessions.
- COMING EVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Oct2006, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p163
The article presents a calendar of events related to fire prevention in the U.S. in 2006. The conference about fire service equity and diversity will be held on November 3-5 at Richmond, Virginia. The third congress for international fire ecology and management will be held on November 13-17 at...
- CALENDAR. // Fire Chief;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p22
Presents a schedule of conventions and skill training related to fire prevention for the third quarter of 2004.
- Agenda. // Planning (14672073);5/1/2009, Issue 1816, p4
A calendar of events for England for May 13, 2009 through June 3, 2009 is presented which includes a conference on economic development, a training on negotiation skills, and an exhibition for Young People Now Show 2009.
- CALENDAR. // Credit Union Journal;4/9/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p6
A calendar of events related to credit unions in the U.S. from April 12 to 20, 2007 is presented. The National Credit Union Foundation's Credit Union DE Training will be held at University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin on April 12-17, 2007. The Disaster Recovery Conference of the Credit...