COVERING RC AIRCRAFT WITH ALUMINUM
- Weathering a P-51B. CORRAL, RA�L // FineScale Modeler;Nov2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p46
The article offers step-by-step instructions for giving a Royal Air Force (RAF) P-51B Mustang III scale model kit a weathered finish.
- MAKING the most of METALLICS for a MiG. Skinner, Aaron // FineScale Modeler;Jan2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for applying a metallic finish on an MiG-17 scale model.
- Factory-fresh FOCKE-WULF. Goheen, Greg // FineScale Modeler;May2012, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p30
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using a variety of Alclad II lacquers to give the scale model Luftwaffe aircraft a stylish appearance.
- Tips and techniques for detailing aircraft. Green, James // FineScale Modeler;Sep2012, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p24
The article offers step-by-step instructions for building and painting a 1/48 scale Japanese World War II aircraft.
- Make a Balsa & Foam ENGINE COWL. Yarrish, Gerry // Model Airplane News;Jul2006, Vol. 134 Issue 7, p94
The article provides step-by-step instructions for making a balsa and foam engine cowl for model airplanes.
- Pitts Model-14. Tritle, Pat // Model Airplane News;Jul2006, Vol. 134 Issue 7, p130
The article offers a step-by-step instructions for constructing a Pitts Model-14 electric-scale biplane.
- Modeling mottling takes time and patience. SKINNER, AARON // FineScale Modeler;Nov2010, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for modeling mottling to replicate field-applied camouflage on Hasegawa's 1/48 scale Luftwaffe ace Bremer's Messerschmitt Bf109F-2 fighter aircraft against the foliage of the Eastern Front in 1942.
- The DOGFIGHTERS. Sparks, Keith // Model Airplane News;May2004, Vol. 132 Issue 5, p86
Presents a guide on how to make your own model of the Fokker D.VII and RAF S.E.5a vintage fighter planes. Materials needed for the project; Tools and equipments used; Motor specification; Power source.
- Drybrushing Instructions. Fulton, Julie // Fired Arts & Crafts;Jun2010, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p9
The article offers step-by-step instructions for drybrushing, antiquing, and shading.