- NEW BOOKS GUIDE. // Bookmarks (15460657);Sep/Oct2010, Issue 48, p24
The article offers information on how to rate new books including consideration of the collective wisdom of critics, description of spoiler-free book, and selection of rated books.
- Hardcover Bestsellers/Fiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;6/12/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 24, p14
The article presents the hardcover fiction best sellers as of June 2006. The Husband by Dean Koontz launched with a 500,000 copy printing. Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon is on the number 5 spot with 130,000 copies after three printings. Other best sellers include At Risk, by Patricia...
- Hardcover Bestsellers/Fiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;6/26/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 26, p14
The article presents a list of nonfiction books including "Beach Road," by James Patterson and Peter de Jonge, "The Husband," by Dean Koontz, and "The Book of the Dead," by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
- Shelf life. Patz, Debby // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;8/15/93, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the books and novels written by magazine staffers available in the market as of August 1993. Existence of literature outside of magazines; Listing of books.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // British Journal of Aesthetics;Jul2008, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p360
The article lists books that were received by the periodical "British Journal of Aesthetics" including "Food & Philosophy" edited by Fritz Alhoff and Dave Monroe, "Kant and Skepticism" by Michael N. Forster and "Aesthetics and Morality" by Elisabeth Schellekens.
- Hot type. Schappell, Elissa // Vanity Fair;Jan2000, Issue 473, p58
Previews several books. Includes `Teresa of Avila,' by Cathleen Medwick; `Artists at Work,' by David Seidner; `Picture Windows,' by Rosalyn Baxandall and Elizabeth Ewen; `On the Rez,' by Ian Frazier; `Letters From the Editor,' edited by Thomas Kunkell; `Listener in the Snow,' by Mark Statman.
- ...and the Year's 5 Best Reads. // Esquire;Dec2007, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p48
The article presents a list of "Esquire" magazine's 5 Best Reads in 2007. Featured books include "Like You'd Understand, Anyway," by Jim Shepard, "Takeover," by Charlie Savage, and "The Blade Itself," by Marcus Sakey.
- HOT TYPE. Schappell, Elissa // Vanity Fair;May2000, Issue 477, p240
Offers information on books to be launched in May 2000. Includes `Virtual Tibet,' by Orville Schell; `The Enduring Shore,' by Paul Schneider; `Ravelstein,' by Saul Bellow; `Dressing Up Vintage,' by Tracy Tolkien; `On the Move,' by Maryann Kornely and Jennie Hirschfeld.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // British Journal of Social Work;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p213
The article presents a list of books which have been received by the magazine "British Journal of Social Work."