- HarperCollins Expands Hispanic Imprint To Over 75 Titles A Year. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p4
Reports that HarperCollins Publisher Inc. will expand its Rayo imprint to publish over 75 title a year in the U.S. Range of number of title publiched by the imprint in a year; Publishing lists of the imprint; Personnel reorganization.
- Hodell Named Editorial Director Of Fourth Estate U.S. // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p15
Reports on the selection of Courtney Hodell as editorial director of HarperCollins' Fourth Estate U.S. imprint in May 2003. Unit previously served by Hodell; Increase in the number of books to be released under the imprint.
- HarperCollins to Expand Rayo Imprint. Ospina, Carmen // Publishers Weekly;9/20/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 38, p6
Reports on the decision of HarperCollins' Rayo imprint to expand its staff and publishing program in September 2004. Number of books to be published by the imprint annually; Remarks from HarperCollins group president Brian Murray on the development of Rayo; List of authors whose works were...
- Harlequin Launches Signature Selects Series. // Book Publishing Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. has followed the lead of HarperCollins Publishers Inc., by adding special sections to some of its books, with the launch of the Signature Selects series this month. HarperCollins' Perennial division rolled out a 16-page special feature section,...
- Eos Imprint Expands at Harper. // Publishers Weekly;11/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 46, p29
Reports that HarperCollins Children's Books will be publishing science fiction and fantasy titles under the Eos imprint in January 2003. Authors whose works were published by Eos; Titles to be released in 2003.
- Avon revives Bard: Fiction, nonfiction in three formats. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;2/16/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 7, p106
Reports that Avon Books will revive its Bard imprint, as of February 16, 1998. Purpose of revival; Details about imprint; What titles will be released; Avon's first hardcover publishing list released in September, 1996; Marketing effort planned; Brief history of imprint.
- English/Spanish Imprint from Harper. // Publishers Weekly;8/28/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on Rayo, an imprint that will publish titles in English and Spanish for and about Latinos to be launched by HarperCollins. Approximate number of titles a year to be published by the imprint beginning in summer 2001; Editorial director who will led the imprint; Goal of the imprint.
- HarperCollins Unveils New Imprint. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;10/12/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 41, p7
The article reports on an imprint launched by HarperCollins (HC) for Custom House as of October 2015. It reported that Geoff Shandler has joined HC in January 2015 after being eliminated from the adult trade division of Little, Brown in 2014. Other topics covered include some factors considered...
- Toon Books Adds Imprint for Older Readers. // Publishers Weekly;5/5/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 18, p6
The article discusses the launch of the Toon Graphics for Visual Readers imprint for graphic novels and illustrated books aimed at readers age eight and above by FranÃ§oise Mouly, founder of the Toon Books comics imprint for young readers. The first three titles to be published will be...