Massachusetts Turnpike Authority Chair Resigns; Hunt for Replacement Begins
- Massachusetts Governor Again Calls for Big Dig Boss to Resign. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p1
Reports that Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney has called for the resignation of Massachusetts Turnpike Authority chairman Matthew Amorello over an information cover-up on the world's largest highway project. Decision of the state's supreme court to reinstate turnpike board members Jordan Levy...
- The Republican Party's 'Grenell' problem. Ryan Greenawalt, T. // Hill;5/8/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 56, p29
The article argues against the resignation of Ric Grenell, the foreign policy spokesman for the political campaign of U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
- Who Will Govern New England?. // Yankee;Nov2002, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p13
Reports the resignation of the six governors in New England. List of the governor's names; Revelation on the post of Connecticut's John Rowland as governor in 2003; Specifications for the retirement in public office.
- Covey of Senators leave for new nesting grounds. // Christian Science Monitor;12/4/95, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p2
Presents a list of Republican and Democrat senators to resign from their seat in 1995.
- Untitled. // Time;6/4/1923, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p30
A list of several events is presented, including the planned resignation of a European premier, the role of U.S. films in the proliferation of banditry in China, and the rebuilding of the Piccadilly Circus.
- INDECISIVELY WITH THE 33 RESIGNATIONS. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;5/30/2014, p1
The author comments on several resignations in Macedonian parliament.
- Los Alamos directors resign after row over sacked whistleblowers. Brumfiel, Geoff // Nature;1/9/2003, Vol. 421 Issue 6919, p99
Reports on the resignation of directors of Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico John Browne and Joseph Salgado on January 2, 2003 after the laboratory was being accused of mismanagement and theft. Brief information about the allegations; Accusation against scientist Wen Ho Lee; Incident...
- Republicans plagued by infighting at state level. // Hill;7/29/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 93, p11
The article reports on the resignation of several state Republican leaders due to infighting and ideological divisions at the state level.
- Over 70 State Lawmakers Quit over Telangana. // India -- West;7/8/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 33, pA33
The article reports on the mass resignation of more than 70 state lawmakers in Hyderabad and New Delhi, India, including congress state lawmakers, parliament congress members, and legislative assembly members, over a call for a separate state for Telangana.