- Long Beach Port Upgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p37
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to upgrade its ratings for Port of Long Beach, California's revenue bonds. It discusses the ability of the port to quickly recover from the loss of its largest tenant in August 2002 without any material impact to its financial...
- Moody's Gives Aaa/VMIG-1 to Penn. IDAs' Remarketings. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p6
Reports on the ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the 1999 pollution control revenue bonds that two Pennsylvania county industrial development authorities plan to remarket. Issuance of the bonds in connection with facilities that are operated by PECO Energy; Amount of bonds to be...
- Affirming O'Hare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p31
Reports on the affirmation of the ratings for the third-lien general airport revenue bonds for O'Hare International Airport in Illinois. Affirmation of the airport's ratings by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch Ratings, and Standard & Poor's; Decision of Moody's to revise the outlook to stable...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p32
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bond in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Arvada, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Davenport, Iowa's home ownership revenue refunding bonds; Illinois Health Facilities Authority's revenue bonds, Series 1993 and 1997.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p47
Lists the changes in municipal bond ratings in the United States as of September 29, 2000. General obligation bonds issued by Anderson County, South Carolina; Revenue bonds issued by the California State Public Works Board.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p29
Lists the changes in municipal bonds' ratings in the United States as of October 20, 2000. Byram Hills Central School District, New York's general obligation bonds; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's revenue bonds, series 1997.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/06/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31113, p32
Highlights the changes in the rating of selected municipal bond in the United States as of April 6, 2001. Avondale, Arizona's general obligation bonds; Jacksonville, Florida's excise tax bonds; Keller, Texas' general obligation bonds.
- D.C. ratings adjusted as LOCs replaced. // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade the District of Columbia's Series 1992A-1 bonds.
- Moody's cuts Honolulu GO bonds to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p2
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Honolulu, Hawaii's outstanding general obligation bonds to Aa3 from Aa2.