Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p20
The article highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of July 27, 2006. They include Sumter County, Alabama's limited obligation school warrants, Fruitland School District, Idaho's general obligation school bonds, and Angola, Indiana's variable rate...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p27
The article highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of July 27, 2006. They include North Sacramento School District, California's general obligation bonds, Clearwater, Florida's water and sewer revenue bonds, and Michigan Area Schools, Indiana's school...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p12
The article lists negotiated bond offerings in the United States from July 28 to August 7, 2006. It provides information concerning the municipal bonds' issuer, description, lead manager, financial adviser, insurer, and the ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor, and Fitch.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p14
The article lists negotiated municipal bond offerings in the United States. It provides information concerning the municipal bonds' issuer, description, amount, lead manager, financial adviser, insurer, ratings from Moody's Investors Service Inc., Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Investors Service.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p39
The article presents statistics of government securities in the United States as of July 28, 2006. They include market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, competitive and negotiated bond sales, the Bond Buyer Index, and...
- Something for Everyone? Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p1
Reports on California's issuance of revenue anticipation notes slated to price on September 29, 2004 after a two-day retail order period. California's efforts to find as broad a market as possible for the sizable sale; Total amount of revenue anticipation notes to be issued by California; Los...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 14. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p2
Presents a snapshot of the bond market in the United States on February 14, 2005. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p7
Lists competitive and negotiated note and bond offerings in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial advisor; Legal opinion; Maturity date; Insurer; Ratings.
- Report: State and Local Issuance Doubled Between '96 and '02. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p5
No abstract available.