K.C. Fed Mfg Survey: Expansion Eased in July
- Kansas City Fed Reports Another Slight Drop in Mfg. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/29/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 21, p12
The article reports a slight decrease in manufacturing activities in Kansas-based Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's region in May 2009. According to the bank's monthly manufacturing survey, price indexes showed continued decline in both materials and finished goods prices against steady...
- Kansas City Fed: Mfg Activity Up in Aug. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p7
The article reports developments on the manufacturing activities in the 10th Federal Reserve District in Kansas City, Missouri. According to reports, the sector expanded moderately in August 2006 after growth eased in July. It has been said that most price indexes in the survey edged down for...
- ISM Non-Mfg Index Drops to 52.9 in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32481, p2
The article reports on the study which found out that on a seasonally adjusted basis, the Institute for Supply Management's non-manufacturing business activity composite index has downed to 52.9 in September 2006 from 57.0 in August 2006. According to the survey conducted by IFR Markets,...
- Current trends. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;11/23/2001, p7
Presents graphs depicting the economic indicators as of November 2001. Rate of increase in economic activity of gross domestic product; Comparison of consumer prices for goods and services in September 2000 and 2001; Decline in shipments of manufacturers in September 2001.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Rises in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p2
Reports on the increase in the manufacturing index of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia for the month of February 2005 in Pennsylvania. Increase in prices paid index; Growth in capital expenditures index.
- 14 months and counting. // Home Textiles Today;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the U.S. manufacturing activity for July 2004. Purchasing Managers Index; Growth in the manufacturing economy; Concern of purchasers over the prices of energy; Factors that contributed to the growth of the manufacturing sector.
- Kansas City Fed: Mfg Nov. Growth Slowed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32269, p42
The article reports on the decline of the manufacturing activity based on the results of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's survey in Kansas. The price indexes in the survey were still very high by historical standards despite some easing in the raw materials price indexes. Finally, the...
- INSIGHT. // Supply Management;Apr2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p56
The article presents business costs overviews of various industries in Great Britain. Wood Resources International's Global Sawlog Price Index reached 53.84 pound per cubic metre in the fourth quarter of 2013 and also the third highest price since the index began in 1995. The British...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Turns Negative in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32472, p2
The article reports on the survey which found out that the manufacturing activity in the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank's region contracted in September, as the general business conditions index down to negative 0.4 in September from 18.5 in August 2006. Economists forecasted a reading of...