Durable Goods Orders Increase 3.1% in June
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 3.4% in March. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p2
Reports on the increase in new orders for durable goods, excluding semiconductors, in the U.S. in March 2004, as compiled by the Commerce Department. Percent of increase; Rise in shipment of durable goods; Projections by a group of economists.
- Durable Goods Orders Down 3.3% in October. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/29/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33423, p2
The article reports on data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce, which indicated that durable goods orders declined 3.3% in October 2010, the biggest drop since January 2009.
- Durable Goods Orders Decline. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p2
Reports on the decline in new orders for durable goods in the U.S. according to a report by the Commerce Department, as of September 2001. Factors that contributed to decrease in orders; Areas where decrease projected by economists; Increase registered in non-transportation orders.
- Jan. Durable Goods Orders Gain 2.6%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p2
Reports on increase in durable goods orders for the month of January 2003 as reflected in the data produced by the U.S. Consumer Department. Comparison of durable goods orders in January 2003 with that in December 2002; Exclusions from durable goods orders; Products that are registering...
- Durable Goods Orders Rise 0.2% in November. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/28/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33239, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the Commerce Department regarding the 0.2% increase of durable goods orders in the U.S. in November 2009.
- Durable Goods New Orders Increase 5.7% in February. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33884, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, demand for manufactured durable goods increased by 5.7 percent in February 2013.
- Durable Goods Off 6.0% in Jan. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p2
Reports on durable consumer goods sales figures in the United States for the month of January 2001, according to U.S. Department of Commerce data.
- Other durables remain upbeat. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Dec98, Vol. 148 Issue 12, p17
Cites the rise in new factory orders for durable goods in September 1998, according to a report from the United States Department of Commerce. Household appliances, industrial machinery and electronics as the top-selling categories.
- February Drop in Durables is 7-Yr High. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Apr99, Vol. 149 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the drop in orders for United States (US) durable goods in February 1999. Figures from the US Department of Commerce; Opinion of industry observers.