Positive Outlook for ASU
- Fitch: Stable Outlook on BBB-Rated Debt Sold for Chicago Dorm Project. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p4
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to revise its outlook to stable from negative for the rating on $151 million of debt issued for the University Center Project in Chicago, Illinois. The bonds were sold through the former Illinois Educational Facilities Authority on behalf of the...
- Moody's Drops Rating for $256M Of University of Miami Debt to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p5
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to lower the underlying rating it assigned to the debt issued for the University of Miami from A1 to A2. Increase in the debt load of the university; Key factors for the downgrade, according to analyst Kimberly Tuby; Financial position of the...
- Santa Clara, Calif., Water Raised to AA. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Reports on the upgrading of the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's to Santa Clara Valley, California Water District's water utility system revenue bonds, Series 2000A and 2000B. Factors contributing to the upgrading of the bonds' rating; Positive credit characteristics of the district.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p32
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bond in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Arvada, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Davenport, Iowa's home ownership revenue refunding bonds; Illinois Health Facilities Authority's revenue bonds, Series 1993 and 1997.
- Miami-Dade County Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investor Service to Miami-Dade County, Florida's solid waste system revenue bonds.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p47
Lists the changes in municipal bond ratings in the United States as of September 29, 2000. General obligation bonds issued by Anderson County, South Carolina; Revenue bonds issued by the California State Public Works Board.
- Virginia Beach Gets AA+ From S&P. // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its rating on Virginia Beach, Virginia's general obligation bonds.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;01/23/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30316, p24
Reports on ratings for various municipal bonds issued as of January 23, 1998. Issuer; Bond; Amount; Comments from Moody's and Standard and Poor's.
- Moody's 2Q Upgrade Ratio Hits a Record. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;08/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30958, p4
Reports that a record amount of general obligation bonds were upgraded compared with those that were downgraded in the second quarter of 2000 in the United States, according to a report by Moody's Investors Service. Issuer rating changes; Amount of debt affected by region.