Rapidly Growing CIFG Taps Three for New York Office
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // On Wall Street;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the selection and promotion of financial executives in the U.S. as of September 2002.
- CIFG Holding Names New Public Finance General Counsel. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Robert Drillings as the general counsel of global infrastructure in the legal division of CIFG Holding in New York. Drilling, a former senior vice president and general counsel of the New York State Housing Finance Agency and the State of New York...
- On the move. // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p53
Presents key financial executive selection and appointments in the United States as of October 2000. Joseph Manory's appointment as Quest Diagnostics Inc.'s treasurer; James Lattanzi's appointment as King Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s chief financial officer.
- CFOs expecting 8% increase in hiring. // Practical Accountant;Nov98, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the expectations of chief financial officers of an increase in hiring of accounting and finance professionals in the last part of 1998.
- CFOS ON FINANCIAL HIRING. // Risk Management (00355593);Sep98, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p8
Reports that according to the Robert Hall International Financial Index, chief financial officers in both the U.S. and Canada foresee an increase in the hiring of accounting and financial professionals during the third quarter of 1988.
- On the move. // Financial Management;Jan2001, p34
Presents news briefs on financial executives in Great Britain as of January 2001. Appointment of Diana Magee as finance and administration manager of Prince's Trust; Selection of Keith Simpson as Baab Company's development director in the United Kingdom; Appointment of Michelle Dudley as...
- CIFG Saw 67% Growth in '05 Guaranty Business. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32323, p7
The article reports on the 67 percent growth of U.S.-based triple-A bond insurer CIFG in 2005. The company's total gross reached $21.28 billion, from only $12.74 billion in 2004. The growth in the public finance of CIFG was the result in increased exposure to both newer and existing sectors for...
- CIFG Makes It Official: California Grants It License to Sell Bond Insurance. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p31
The article reports on the announcement of Steve Klein, managing director of CIFG company that it has secured a license to do business in California, during the California Public Finance Conference held on September 26, 2006 in San Francisco. Industry experts commented that the license would...
- Bond Insurer CIFG's U.S. Public Finance Business More Than Doubled to $1.39 Billion in 3d Quarter. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p6
Reports on the financial performance of CIFG, a subsidiary of CIFG Holding in the U.S. Percentage of increase in annual sales; Total gross income; Factors contributing to the positive financial performance.