Low-Cost Airlines Help Boost Airports' Creditworthiness, Moody's Report Says
- US carriers 'unsustainable' // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/11/2008, Issue 2825, p14
The article reports on the assessment of Moody's Investors Service Inc., a credit rating agency, regarding U.S. airlines and their economic condition. The evaluation reveal that many U.S. carriers are unsustainable and only a few could survive an extended period of financial instability. It...
- Moody's Report: Airport Credits Stabilizing, But Negative Factors Still in Play. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p5
Highlights the report by Moody's Investors Service which found that the outlook for airport credits in the U.S. remain uncertain in 2004. Efforts of the financially weak airline industry to look for ways to reduce costs; Expected stabilization of the airline sector due to continued economic...
- Moody's Sees More Airport Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/12/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34027, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has stated that more airline passengers in 2014 will support new-money debt issued for airport projects as airlines are expected to add 1 percent to their seating capacity in 2014. It mentions that growth in enplanements will help to...
- Airport Gets Al Upgrade. Oevitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33699, p9
The article reports that Columbus Regional Airport Authority, Ohio is upgraded to A1 from A2 by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. that is based on stable financial and operating performance.
- INTELLIGENCE. // Aviation Daily;1/22/2015, Vol. 400 Issue 12, p1
The article offers information on grading of the global airline industry by the ratings agency Moody's Investors Service.
- Airlines Enjoying Boost in Profits, Passengers, Trade Group Reports. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;6/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33329, p7
The article reports on the business forecast of credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. on the projected boost in profit of the global airline industry.
- Moody's Predicts OEM Growth... // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr2001, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p17
Reports on Moody's Investor Services' projections for the regional jet and general aviation industries in the United States. Continues growth of the industries; Potential overcapacity problem for airframe manufacturers; Overcrowding in the business jet market.
- Moody's gloomy outlook. // Interavia Business & Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 56 Issue 657, p13
Reports the financial forecast of the global commercial aircraft industry by Moody's Investors Service. Increase in revenue for defense manufacturers; Impact of the economic condition on the industry; Decrease in commercial aircraft deliveries to 40 percent; List of companies reviewed for...
- Tampa Air Debt Upgraded. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32457, p35
The article reports on the rating upgrades of Hillsborough County Aviation Authority in Florida. Hillsborough County Aviation, which oversees Tampa International Airport, has won upgrade ratings from Fitch Ratings and Moody's Investors Service. Fitch Ratings has upgraded the rating on $483...