LaSalle Taps 25-Year Vet to Head Public Finance
- Cabrera Capital Markets Hires Steve Eaddy, Formerly of LaSalle Financial. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/13/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32939, p6
The article announces that Steve Eaddy, former public finance bank head of LaSalle Financial Services Inc., was hired by Cabrera Capital Markets LLC.
- Sale-Hungry investor seeks seat on Minn. thrift's board. Kline, Alan // American Banker;3/6/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 44, p6
Reports that LaSalle Financial Partners of Kalamazoo, Michigan have put in nominations for a director's seat in Sprivalley, Minnesota's HMN Financial Incorporated. Value of the HMN's assets; Comments from Richard Nelson, LaSalle's partner; Business operations of the two companies; Reason...
- Siebert Brandford lures Eaddy from Fitch. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;08/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30202, p30
Reports that Steve Eaddy has left Fitch Investors Service to join Siebert, Brandford Shank & Co.'s banker relations department.
- Eaddy to Run Beal's Chicago Public Finance. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p6
Reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has appointed vice president of public finance Steve Eaddy to head its public finance effort in Chicago, Illinois.
- Proxy battle looming over suburban thrift. Johnson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;11/09/98, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p4
Reports that LaSalle Financial Partners LP is waging a proxy battle to gain board representation in Alliance Bancorp. LaSalle's goal to push Alliance to sell to or merge with a larger thrift industry player; MAF Bancorp Inc.'s interest in buying Alliance; Remarks from Alliance President and...
- WASHINGTON: Three Series, Three Winners. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p9
The article reports that Lehman Brothers Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and Lasalle Financial Services has gained a series in competitive salem of $786.2 million of general obligation bonds in Washington. According to state treasurer Michael Murphy, the sale benefited from Standard & Poor's...
- Investor bolsters its stake, seeks sale of Calif. thrift. Andrejczak, Matt // American Banker;7/17/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 135, p6
Reports that LaSalle Financial Partners has increased its investment in HF Bancorp, parent company of Hemet Federal Savings and Loan Association. Contention that LaSalle is trying to gain control of HF Bancorp; Factors supporting this contention; Total value of LaSalle's investment in HF...
- Augusta, Maine, Deal Goes Strictly by the Book. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p1
The article reports on a controversy regarding the competitive bond sale by the city of Augusta, Maine. The city had allowed interested bidders to deliver their offers by hand or send them through facsimile machine. The finance team determined that a syndicate led by Morgan Stanley had submitted...
- Eaddy Leaves Siebert for MBIA. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;02/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31076, p7
Focuses on departure of Steve Eaddy as senior vice president at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co.'s office in New York City. Appointment of Eaddy as vice president at MBIA Insurance Corp.