Fitch Affirms Wayne District
- Fitch Signals Shift on California School GO Ratings. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;11/5/2015, p31
The article reports that financial firm Fitch Ratings' Ratings Services has upgraded ratings for general obligation bonds of school district of California by assigned its AAA rating, due to special tax revenues scheme irrespective of the district's budget and operations.
- San Ysidro, Calif., School Rated Junk on Possible State Takeover. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/21/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34016, p1
The article reports that the credit rating firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. has lowered the ratings to junk on San Ysidro, California's school district debt of 100 million U.S. dollars on November 18, 2013 thereby, reflecting on the possibility that the state could take over the school district. It...
- Fitch's Laskey Responds to San Diego Article. Laskey, Amy // Bond Buyer;11/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34407, p1
Fitch Ratings' Amy Laskey disputes the notion that the rating agency's action on San Diego school district bonds was a shift in approach.
- Fitch Signals Shift on California School GO Ratings. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F343, p1
Fitch Ratings, reframing its view of the special taxes that support local California GO bonds, assigned its AAA rating to a school district based solely on the special tax without regard to the district's budget and operations.
- Oroville, Calif. Elementary Downgraded a Notch. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;1/14/2015, Issue 34242, p1
Fitch Ratings downgraded Oroville Elementary School District to A-plus from AA-minus based on a structural imbalance that has steadily eroded the district's previously solid fund balances.
- Fitch Affirms El Rancho USD, Calif.'s GOs at A; Removes Negative Watch. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;6/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34131, p1
The article informs that global credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has affirmed the general obligation bond rating at A for El Rancho Unified School District in California and removed a negative watch affecting 13.8 million dollars in bonds. Topics discussed include Los Angeles County Office of...
- A Rising Tide for California School Finance. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;1/3/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F301, p1
The article reflects on rating downgrades received by two California school districts amid potential state takeovers being an exception, as most of the state's school districts are on the recovering mode. It informs that the global rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. downgraded 100 million U.S....
- Market Close: Detroit Water/Sewer Sparks Muni Strength. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/28/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34169, p1
The article focuses on the strengthening position of the Water and Sewer utilities bonds in the municipal bond market of Detroit , Michigan as of August 2014. It discusses several highly priced deals including the Detroit Water and Sewer Department deal, a School District of Detroit note, and a...
- Pennsylvania Schools, Agencies Get Catch-up Funds. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/6/2106, Vol. 1 Issue 34439, p1
Pennsylvania's school districts, counties and human services organizations are in store to receive delayed payments the state Treasury completed sending out nearly $3.3 billion.