Aaa-Rated Darien, Conn., Launches First FA Search in About a Decade
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32574, p13
The article presents a calendar of requests for proposals in the U.S. in 2007. The deadline Commonwealth of Kentucky's request for an underwriter, a financial advisor and swap advisor will be on March 6. Proposals for The State of Georgia Department of Transportation about public-private...
- Ohio PERS Preps Minority Mgr. Search. Sorondo, Marc // Investment Management Weekly;5/29/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p3
Reports on preparations by the Ohio Public Employees' Retirement System for a minority-owned manager search. Potential areas of investment; Schedule of release of requests for proposals and selection of finalists.
- CHANGES AHEAD. // Pensions & Investments;8/7/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p30
The article presents information about job vacancies in the financial services industry of the U.S. Two domestic growth equity managers are needed by the Employees Pension Fund of Clearwater, Florida. An RFP has been issued by the State of South Carolina Deferred Compensation Commission for an...
- Correct Size. Ward, Judy // Plan Adviser;Aug2015, p5
The article discusses the importance for advisers to focus on understanding individual concerns and needs of the plan sponsor, right from the start of the search process and prior to responding to request for proposals (RFP). Topics discussed include need for adviser to talk with sponsor, listen...
- Worcestershire Searches For Cadre of Firms. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;7/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p1
Unveils the plan of the Worcestershire County Council Retirement System to issue requests for proposal for managers to handle equities from the U.S., Great Britain and Europe.
- Connecticut Retirement To Hire Int'l Manager. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;07/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p2
Reports on the request for proposal issued by the State of Connecticut Retirement and Trust Funds for a manager to handle an international and risk-controlled investment portfolio.
- Mass. Fund Plots Equity Search. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;5/16/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the request for proposal for a domestic equity manager issued by the Fall River Retirement System in Massachusetts. Amount of funds to be managed by the selected investment firm; Deadline for the submission of the proposals.
- Seattle City ERS Taps Consultant Market. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;11/15/2013, p1
The article reports on the request for proposal (RFP) for investment consultant services published by the Seattle City Employees' Retirement System (SCERS) in Washington which was released on November 14, 2013.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p13
The article announces the request for proposals to provide financial advisory services and fiscal agency services in the U.S.