St. Louis Sewer District Accepting Proposals for Latest Revenue Bond Sale
- D.C. Water Agency May Sell $950M -- Eventually. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32023, p5
Reports on the amount of tax-exempt municipal bonds considered for sale to pay for the planned combined sewer-overflow program of the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority in Washington D.C. Limitation in the bonds that may come out of the deal; Details of the lawsuit filed against the...
- Atlanta Bond Boom. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/4/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31834, p1
Reports that the city government of Atlanta, Georgia plans to issue $2 billion in municipal bonds. Uses of the proceeds; Water and sewer bonds; Revenue bonds for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- E. Baton Rouge Sewer Agency to Cut Overflows With $165M Issue. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/13/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33096, p3
The article reports on the plan of the East Baton Rouge Sewerage Commission to finance the next phase of capital projects for the reduction and prevention of sewer overflows with proceeds from a $165 million revenue bond issue in Louisiana. It states that the state government will comply with a...
- St. Louis Sewer District's Borrowing Plan Advances. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/3/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34353, p1
The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District's public rate commission is backing the district's proposed rate hike plan and $900 million bond issue.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p18
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. Single family mortgage revenue bonds from the Alabama Housing Finance Authority in Alabama; Refunding revenue bonds from First Florida Governmental Financing Commission in Florida;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p25
Presents the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. General obligation bond anticipation notes from the City of New Milford in Connecticut; Public improvement serial bonds from the City of Schenectady in New York; Bond anticipation...
- Led by low rates, Georgia agency's big refunding tops primary. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p1
Reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the United States, compiled as of July 10, 1997. Includes news on the $399.2 million refunding from the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia; Scant selling by investors in the secondary market; Flatness of the debt futures market; J.P....
- Bid lists deluge caps muni action despite modest treasury gains. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bond market as of August 13, 1997. Gains of 30-year Treasury bonds; Retail sales; Tax-exempt bonds; Producer price index; Serial bonds.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Presents municipal bond market figures current as of August 12, 1997. Triple-A; Pre-tax equivalent; Treasuries; Florida yield curve.