Richmond Fed: Service Sector Cooled
- Richmond Fed Reports Mfg Strengthened in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p7
The article reports that overall manufacturing activity in the Fifth District increased in July 2006 after posting little growth in June, according the monthly business activity survey of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. The manufacturing index rose to 12 in July from 4 in June, while...
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Activity Up. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
Service sector activity "increased" in November, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service-sector activity survey, released Tuesday.
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Shows Modest Growth. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
Manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region "grew modestly" in November, according to the monthly business activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, as the manufacturing index fell to 4 in November from 20 in October.
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Activity Flat. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34051, p1
The article focuses on the results of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service sector activity survey, which found flat activity in the sector in Richmond, Virginia in January, 2014 and mentions that service sector revenues index climbed to zero from negative four of December 2013.
- Richmond Fed reports manufacturing in its region picked up last month. // American Banker;9/20/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 181, p30
Reports on the findings of Federal Reserve Bank's survey on the business conditions in Richmond, Virginia. Increase in manufacturing prices in August 1994; Indexes in shipments, new orders and work week.
- Richmond Fed: Mfg Activity Off. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p2
Reports in the decline in manufacturing activity for the month of July 2005 in Richmond, Virginia. Increase in the volume of new orders; Growth in the capacity utilization index.
- The Richmond Fed at 100 Years. WADDELL, SONYA RAVINDRANATH // Econ Focus;2014 1st Quarter, p36
The article offers an overview on the 100-year anniversary of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in Virginia in 2014 which was opened on November 16, 1914 alongside 11 other regional reserve banks and the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C. It outlines the four key advantages for the...
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Accelerated. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;8/25/2015, p11
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service-sector activity survey reveals that service sector activity continued to grow at a healthy pace in August 2015. The revenues index of the sector decline to 30 from 32, employees index increased to 19 from 12 and shopper...
- Richmond Fed Survey: Services Keep Firming. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p32
The article reports on the service-sector activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in September 2006 in Virginia. Findings revealed that the sector in the Central Atlantic region has performed well this month, with revenues index surged to 11 from 7 in the previous...