Richmond Fed Reports Mfg Strengthened in July
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Activity Up. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
Service sector activity "increased" in November, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service-sector activity survey, released Tuesday.
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Shows Modest Growth. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
Manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region "grew modestly" in November, according to the monthly business activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, as the manufacturing index fell to 4 in November from 20 in October.
- Richmond Fed: Mfg Activity Off. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p2
Reports in the decline in manufacturing activity for the month of July 2005 in Richmond, Virginia. Increase in the volume of new orders; Growth in the capacity utilization index.
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Cooled. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p7
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond has indicated that activity in the broad service sector has declined in July 2006. Overall, the service sector revenues index dropped to negative 3 in July 2006 from a positive 14 in June 2006. The number of employees index declined...
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Activity Flat. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34051, p1
The article focuses on the results of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service sector activity survey, which found flat activity in the sector in Richmond, Virginia in January, 2014 and mentions that service sector revenues index climbed to zero from negative four of December 2013.
- Richmond Fed reports manufacturing in its region picked up last month. // American Banker;9/20/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 181, p30
Reports on the findings of Federal Reserve Bank's survey on the business conditions in Richmond, Virginia. Increase in manufacturing prices in August 1994; Indexes in shipments, new orders and work week.
- Factory Activity Better, Dallas Fed Reports. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32557, p2
The article reports that according to the business activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, overall manufacturing activity in Texas strengthened in January 2007. The general business conditions returned to a positive number after being negative for three months. The...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Rises in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p2
Reports on the increase in the manufacturing index of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia for the month of February 2005 in Pennsylvania. Increase in prices paid index; Growth in capital expenditures index.
- Dallas Fed: Factory Expansion Cools. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32658, p2
The article reports on the survey which was conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas concerning manufacturing activity in Texas. According to the survey, overall manufacturing activity cooled in June 2007 after holding steady over the previous two months. It also reveals that nearly all...