Existing Home Sales Drop To 6.62M Rate in June
- Existing Home Sales Declined Last Month. // American Banker;7/26/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 143, p18
Reports that sales of existing single-family homes in the United States dropped slightly in June 2001. Figures provided by the National Association of Realtors; Comparison with May 2001 and June 2000 figures; Expected full-year 2001 sales.
- Slower Price Rise Predicted for '03 . // American Banker;8/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 151, p11
Reports on the expected rise of home prices in the U.S. in the year 2002 according to the National Association of Realtors. Increase of inventories at the second half of the quarter; Percentage increase in the median price of existing homes; Factors contributing to the strong home market.
- Pending Home Sales Rise for 8th Straight Month. // Home Textiles Today;11/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p30
The article offers updates on the number of pending home sales in the U.S. It highlights the statistics released by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) which reveals that the Pending Home Sales Index rose from 6.1 to 110.1 percent by September 2009. Lawrence Yun, chief economist of NAR,...
- NAR: Pending Home Sales Up 3.2% to 97.6 in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p2
The article reports on the condition of pending home sales according to an index released by the National Association of Realtors in the U.S. for 2009. Pending home sales have increased by 3.2% in July from an unrevised 94.6 in June. Its index was up by 12.0% year-over-year from the reading of...
- Realtor report profiles average home buyers and sellers in 2008. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/13/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p2
This article reports on the key findings of the National Association of Realtors' report "Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2008." According to the report, 41 percent of home buyers in North America were first-time buyers. It also reveals that the typical first-time buyers were 30 years old...
- Pending Home Sales Index Falls to 88.9 in Oct.: NAR. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33020, p20
The article reports on the decrease in pending home sales to a reading of 88.9 in October 2008 from an upwardly revised 89.5 in September, according to an index released by the National Association of Realtors in the U.S. Year-over-year, the pending home sales index was off 1.0% in October....
- Feb. existing home sales fell 0.4%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p2
Reports that sales of previously owned homes declined to a level of 5.02 million in February 1999 according to the National Association of Realtors. Reasons for the months of high sales; Sales in the different regions; National median price for existing single-family homes.
- Previously owned home sales crawl higher. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/4/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p8A
The article reports on the 4% increase in the sales of previously-owned houses in Long Island, New York, as revealed by the National Association of Realtors. It notes that despite the increase the housing industry still suffers from slump as a result of continuous volatility in the market. It...
- Existing Home Sales Drop 2.2% to 4.89M Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32802, p2
The article presents a report on home sales in December 2007 from the National Association of Realtors in the U.S. The department revealed that existing home sales fell 2.2% during the month to a seasonally adjusted 4.89 million unit rate. In addition, sales overall declined 22.0% from a 6.27...