N.Y.C. Announces New Underwriters, Calendar
- N.Y.C. Transitional Finance Agency Postpones $600M Issue Until June. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/2/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32620, p39
The article reports that the New York City Transitional Finance Authority has announced on May 01, 2007 that it is postponing the sale of $600 million of future tax-secured bonds to take outstanding bond anticipation notes until June 2007. The bond sale was originally scheduled on the second...
- Market Post: Low Coupon Will Draw Retail to NYC Waters. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34211, p1
There will be retail appetite for the $379.6 million New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority water and sewer system resolution revenue bonds during their retail order period on Wednesday even though retail brushed off the New York City Transition Finance Authority bonds last week,...
- N.Y. City Water Plans $435M Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority intends to sell $435 million of second resolution, fixed-rate tax-exempt refunding bonds on May 19.
- N.Y.C. Rushes Bonds to Market As Offerings Crowd Calendar. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p1
Reports that New York city officials will sell $ 300 million of bonds on or about May 22, 2003 to finance projects for the New York City court system. Ratings of the bonds according to Moody's Investors Service; Representation of the Transitional Finance Authority's effort to enter into the...
- N.Y.C. Speeds Up Two TFA Deals To Sidestep Rush of State Paper. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p1
Focuses on plans of the New York City, New York Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) to sell bonds under its deals with various government bodies. Details of bonds that will be sold by TFA; Ratings of bonds sold by TFA; Government authorities whose bonds will be sold by TFA.
- TFA Offers BARBs, QZABs. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports on the issuance of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's 650 million dollars worth of new-money building aid revenue bonds in 2011.
- N.Y.C. transitional agency holds final hearing for first sale. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p3
Reports on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's (TFA) hearing on a written statement by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani related to the city's inaugural bond issue tentatively scheduled for September 1997. Arguments to support the continued existence of TFA; Failure of people invited to the...
- N.Y.C. TFA Plans $900M as Debt Crisis Dogs Market. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/1/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33557, p3
The article reports on the 900 million dollars worth of bonds to be offered by the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) in both the competitive and negotiated markets in 2011.
- N.Y.C. TFA Borrows Big. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/8/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33561, p9
The article reports on the move of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority to sell 1.05 billion dollars worth of tax-secured, fixed-rate conversion and subordinate-lien bonds.