AG Joins DeLay Fray
- Foreclosure freeze could chill local market. Howe, Aleshia // Fort Worth Business Press;11/8/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p8
The article deals with the suspension of the foreclosure activities of mortgage services and banks in Texas by Attorney General of Texas Greg Abbott.
- El Paso Must Split Ballot. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/15/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33714, p7
The article reports on the call of Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott for El Paso, Texas to amend its pan of presenting voters with a single ballot in November 2012, and that bond proposal needs to be divided into two categories.
- Attorney General Abbott Charges Group with Orchestrating Scheme to Sell False U.S. Citizenship. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);8/29/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p8
The article reports that Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has taken legal action against three individuals who conceived unlawful scheme to sell U.S. citizenship to non-citizens.
- Beware of scams in severe weather's aftermath. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/11/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott's warning to exert caution when looking for contractors to help in repairing the damages caused by severe weather.
- Texas AG proclaims April 22-28 as National Crime Victim's Week. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);4/10/2008, Vol. 101 Issue 15, p1
The article focuses on the proclamation of Texas Attorney General, Greg Abbott, that April 22 to 28, 2008 is National Crime Victim's Week.
- Attorney General commends district clerk. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/17/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p6
The article provides information on the report issued by Greg Abbott, Texas Attorney General regarding his site visit to the Hill County District Clerk's office in Hillsboro, Texas.
- Especially fifth. // Town & Country;Sep89, Vol. 143 Issue 5112, p210
Photo essay of Fifth Avenue residents Greg and Marcia Abbott on a day's shopping spree along Fifth Avenue.
- Texas GOP Deny Hispanic Vote? (Guest Voice). // Moderate Voice;6/28/2013, p11
The article reports on the use of a special session of the Texas legislature by the Texas Republicans, led by Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott, to launch an attack against voting rights that will backfire and ignite a wave of Hispanic voter turnout.
- TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL RULES COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MAY ASSESS FEE FOR ROADS. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;7/25/2013, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p7
The article informs that Greg Abbott, Attorney General of Texas, has clarified all the questions regarding the ability of county commissioner courts to require a permit and charge a fee after installing an access point to a county road.