Danbury, Conn., to Float Almost $60M In Bonds, Bans Via Competitive Sale
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p17
Presents a list depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the bond market in the U.S.
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p23
Presents charts depicting quick bond sales in the bond market in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p33
The article presents statistics related the condition of bond market in the U.S. as of December 30, 2004. The 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days. It includes issues scheduled for sale...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p12
The article presents statistical information related to the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p20
The article presents statistical information related to the results of competitive sales of the bonds in the U.S.
- Market Post: JeffCo Trades Firmer In Otherwise Quiet Market. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/26/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34018, p1
The article offer information on the trading in the tax-exempt bond market in Jefferson County, Alabama which experienced a strong growth in sewer debt trade. According to the organization Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board data, bond dealers sold to customers 1.2 billion U.S. dollars of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p36
No abstract available.
- Municipals Fall, Treasuries Retreat; Issuers Sell Over $1.5B of New Money. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p2
Presents an overview of the bonds and securities trading market in the U.S. as of November 21, 2002. Fall in trading of municipal bonds in the market; Purchase of bonds in the competitive sector by Lehman Brothers Inc.; Lowering of yields of bonds in the market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, February 10. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Presents a chart depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of February 10, 2004.