Judge Rules in United's Favor in O'Hare Case
- Two Airlines Sue Over O'Hare Project. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;1/19/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33452, p1
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by the American Airlines Inc. and United Airlines Inc. against the expansion program of the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. It mentions that the two airline companies demanded to block the state's funding of the expansion projects and...
- Chicago's Court Bid to Dismiss Airline Suits Pushed Back Again. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33477, p3
The article reports that lawyers of American Airlines and United Airlines and the city of Chicago request that Cook County Circuit Court judge dismiss an airline lawsuit seeking to block 3.36 billion dollar of expansion projects at O'Hare International Airport as settlement negotiation continues...
- Daley, airlines must make a deal on O'Hare. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/24/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p16
The article presents the author's views on the deal over the final stage of expansion at O'Hare International Airport by Mayor Richard M. Daley, United Airlines Inc. and American Airlines Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.
- UA unveils new lounge. // Travel Daily;1/ 4/2013, p2
The article reports on the redesigned lounge of United Airlines Inc. (UA) at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport called United Club and features a prototype UA plane that reflects the elements of flight and travel.
- United's plan to fix O'Hare's crowded skies. Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;04/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p3
Provides information on a United Airlines' report which states that technological and procedural changes at O'Hare International Airport may eliminate the need for another runway and a third regional airport. How changes could expand O'Hare's takeoff and landing capacity at a reasonable cost;...
- JAN to start nonstop service to Chicago O'Hare International Airport. // Jackson Advocate;7/12/2012, Vol. 74 Issue 39, p12A
The article offers information on the commencement of daily nonstop air flights to Chicago O'Hare International Airport, by the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority of Jackson, Mississippi, in partnership with the United Airlines Inc.
- United Will Launch New Nonstop Service From Ord To Elmira. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Oct2013, p75
The article reports on the plans of United Airlines Inc. to launch new non-stop service from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport to Elmira, New York, and State College, Pennsylvania.
- Federal Court Rejects O'Hare Suit, But Project Opponents Are 'Encouraged'. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32439, p6
The article reports on a Washington D.C. federal appeals court's rejection of a lawsuit filed by opponents against the expansion of the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. In the lawsuit, opponents, known as the Suburban O'Hare Commission, argue against the expansion plan which...
- ILLINOIS: O'Hare Hearing Lags Again. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33471, p9
The article reports on the postponement of Chicago, Illinois' motion that asked the Cook County, Illinois judge to dismiss the lawsuit which has challenged Chicago's authority of the 3.36 billion dollars worth of expansion projects at O'Hare International Airport without airline approval.