Yields Drop Below 3%; Assets Fall $3.34 Billion
- Average Yield Rises 7 Basis Points to 2.12%. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p6
Reports on the increase in tax-free money market funds' average yield on an annualized basis during the week ended October 31, 2005 in the U.S., according to fund tracker iMoneyNet Inc.
- Tax-Free Yields Rise Three Basis Points as Investors Withdraw $1.943 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p6
Reports on the rise in annualized average tax-free yields due to withdrawal of cash from tax-free money market funds by investors according to iMoneyNet Inc. Reduction in funds' weekly yields; Assets in tax-free funds after Federal Open Market Committee's deduction in federal-funds rate.
- Money Funds Bring in $44 Billion As Buyers Pounce on Rate Drop. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on a net inflow of $43.788 billion in money market funds tracked by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Reason behind the increase in the net inflow; Negative implications of continuing massive inflows.
- Outflows Continue, to the Tune of $2.6 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p6
Provides information on net outflow from tax-free money market funds in the U.S. according to the data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- Money Funds Shed $2.09B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 46, p12
The article discusses the report from the iMoneyNet Inc.'s Money Fund which indicates that the tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.09 billion dollars for the week ending December 13, 2010.
- Tax Free Yields Shoot Up Nine Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p7
The article reports that the weekly average tax-free money market fund yields shot up nine basis points during the week ended Monday to 1.33% on an annualized basis, iMoneyNet Inc. reported. The funds meanwhile had a net outflow of $3,42 billion during the reporting period, according to the...
- 7-Day Yield Up 6 Basis Points to 1.11%. fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p6
This article reports that tax-free money market funds' average seven-day yield bounced back up six basis points to 1.11% on an annualized basis during the week ended Monday, after plunging 28 basis points the prior week from a recent high of 1.33%, iMoneyNet Inc. reported. Taxable money market...
- Money Market Funds Return to Negative. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the performance of tax-exempt money market funds for the week ending March 16, 2009 in the U.S. According to the Money Fund Report from iMoneyNet.com, funds were found to be at the negative area after a loss of $7.3 billion. In total, assets of 1,723 funds indicated a...
- Average Tax-Free Yield Falls Back Below 3%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p34
The article reports on the declining average yield of tax-free money market fund. According to the report by iMoneyNet Inc., tax-free money market funds' average weekly yield sank back below the 3 percent barrier as it fell 12 basis points. The decline left the yield level just one basis point...