Yields Drop Below 3%; Assets Fall $3.34 Billion
- Average Yield Rises 7 Basis Points to 2.12%. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p6
Reports on the increase in tax-free money market funds' average yield on an annualized basis during the week ended October 31, 2005 in the U.S., according to fund tracker iMoneyNet Inc.
- Tax-Free Yields Rise Three Basis Points as Investors Withdraw $1.943 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p6
Reports on the rise in annualized average tax-free yields due to withdrawal of cash from tax-free money market funds by investors according to iMoneyNet Inc. Reduction in funds' weekly yields; Assets in tax-free funds after Federal Open Market Committee's deduction in federal-funds rate.
- Money Funds Bring in $44 Billion As Buyers Pounce on Rate Drop. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on a net inflow of $43.788 billion in money market funds tracked by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Reason behind the increase in the net inflow; Negative implications of continuing massive inflows.
- Outflows Continue, to the Tune of $2.6 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p6
Provides information on net outflow from tax-free money market funds in the U.S. according to the data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- Money Funds Shed $2.09B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 46, p12
The article discusses the report from the iMoneyNet Inc.'s Money Fund which indicates that the tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.09 billion dollars for the week ending December 13, 2010.
- 7-Day Yield Up 6 Basis Points to 1.11%. fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p6
This article reports that tax-free money market funds' average seven-day yield bounced back up six basis points to 1.11% on an annualized basis during the week ended Monday, after plunging 28 basis points the prior week from a recent high of 1.33%, iMoneyNet Inc. reported. Taxable money market...
- Money Market Funds Return to Negative. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the performance of tax-exempt money market funds for the week ending March 16, 2009 in the U.S. According to the Money Fund Report from iMoneyNet.com, funds were found to be at the negative area after a loss of $7.3 billion. In total, assets of 1,723 funds indicated a...
- Yields Drop One to Five Basis Points at $1.5B Dallas-Ft. Worth Repricing. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p2
Municipals bond yields fell two or three basis points on May 1, 2003 while yields were lowered between one and five basis points at a repricing of 1.5 billion dollar Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board joint revenue bonds. Conrad DeQuatros, an economist at Bear, Stearns & Co., said the...
- Average Yields Up 13 Basis Points to 2.19%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p6
The article reports that according to iMoneyNet Inc. weekly tax-free money market fund average yields on Monday, May 2, 2005 shot up another 13 basis points to 2.19% on an annualized basis, the highest level since July 30, 2001. According to the Westborough, Massachusetts-based fund tracker, the...