North Texas Tollway Authority Releases RFQ for Private Partners
- Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED). Dargis, Lisa // Minnesota State Register;7/23/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p146
The article presents a notice of request for proposal (RFP) from the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) for applications for an organization to partner with the state to invest in early stage businesses through the Early Stage Fund Program. It notes the eligible...
- Non-State Bids, Contracts & Grants. // Minnesota State Register;1/23/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p858
The article offers information on the instructions and guidelines to tax-supported institution or government jurisdiction requesting to advertise their contracts and requests for proposals in the journal.
- Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT): Engineering Services Division Notice of Potential Availability of Contracting Opportunities for a Variety of Highway Related Technical Activities ("Consultant Pre-Qualification Program"). // Minnesota State Register;5/7/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p1369
The article presents information on a request for applications by the Minnesota Department of Transport (Mn/DOT) from consultants.
- State Guardian ad Litem Board Notice of Request for Proposals for Providing External Auditing Services. // Minnesota State Register;3/12/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p1067
The article presents information on a notice issued by the Minnesota Guardian ad Litem Board regarding a request for proposals from qualified persons or entities to contract for the provision of external auditing services.
- State Department of Military Affairs. // Minnesota State Register;1/11/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p792
The article presents a notice of request for proposal issued by the Minnesota State Department of Military Affairs regarding commissioning services for construction of a Minnesota National Guard Readiness Center in Arden Hills, Minnesota.
- Connecticut Tribes Issue RFP for Hartford-Area Casino. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;10/1/2015, p1
MMCT Venture, a partnership between the Mohegan and Mashantucket Pequot tribes in Connecticut, released an RFP for a Hartford-area casino.
- Texas Toll Agency Concerned About SH 161. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/8/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32852, p1
The article reports on the approval of a three-pronged approach by the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) in the U.S. The approach would determine the value of State Highway 161, a proposed toll project in the western suburbs of Dallas. Meanwhile, the NTTA executive director Jorge Figueredo...
- Kentucky Agency Submits Counsel RFPs for Rest of Fiscal Year. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31981, p41
Reports on the submission of request for proposals for firms to work on bond issues by the Kentucky Infrastructure Authority. Possibility for the contract to be extended for one more fiscal year; Volume of deals for the firms to work on; Implication of the failure of the General Assembly to...
- Department of Natural Resources (DNR): Notice of Request for Proposals Aimed at Contracting for Two Project Coordinators for Supervision of Workshop Facilitators Who Will Deliver Digital Photography Bridge to Nature Teacher Workshops. // Minnesota State Register;5/7/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p1366
The article presents information on the request for proposal (RFP) by the Department of Natural Resources for coordinating workshop facilitators who will be delivering 40 Digital Photography Bridge to Nature workshops and photo safaris to naturalists and teachers in 2013.