Puerto Rico Debt Taken Off S&P's CreditWatch
- S&P raises Greece's credit rating. Akhtar, Tanzeel // Fundweb;12/19/2012, p10
The article focuses on the move of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise the credit rating of Greece's sovereign debt by six levels.
- Williamson Co. MUD 11, Texas, Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 11, Texas' general obligation debt one notch, to A-minus from BBB-plus.
- Gaylord, Mich., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Gaylord, Mich.'s existing general obligation debt to A-plus from A-minus with a stable outlook.
- Brent Utilities Board, Ala., Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34072, p1
The article reports that rating of the Brent Utilities Board, Alaska water and sewer revenue debt has been declined to A from A-plus by the financial rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Citronelle, Ala., Rating Suspended by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34137, p1
The article informs that financial services company and rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has suspended its A long-term rating on Citronelle, Alabama's general obligation debt from financial services company CreditWatch. It mentions the reasons for suspension for ratings as...
- Dispelling Concerns, Pittsburgh Makes Big Debt Service Payment. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;2/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31830, p48
Reports that the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has made debt service payment due March 1, 2004 despite concerns over the city's cash flow. Sourcing of the payment from the general revenues and money from the Stadium Authority; Total general obligation and pension debt of the city; Positive...
- Brazil Washes Off the Argentine Contagion. McCrary, Ernest S. // Global Finance;Dec2001, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p57
Discusses the fears of Brazil regarding the view of investors on them because of the negative economic situation of its neighbor country Argentina. Comparison of the risk spread on government debt of Argentina and Brazil; Credit rating of Brazil from Standard & Poor's; Estimate of the economic...
- Storm Warnings on Jobs. // njbiz;7/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p12
Focuses on the concerns surrounding the quality of jobs in New Jersey despite the increase in rating given by Standard & Poor's (S&P) on the bonds of the state in July 2005. Industries with continued decline in job quality; Reason of S&P for raising the state's debt rating; Factor that has...
- Winter Springs Ahead. Sigo, Selly // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p27
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its underlying rating on water and sewer refunding revenue debt of Winter Springs, Florida to A-plus from A based on account of strong debt service coverage and competitive rates.