Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $7M
- Treasury 4~Weeks To Raise $5B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p2
Reports on the announcement made by the United States Treasury Department that it would sell $13 billion of four-week discount bills today.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $3B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32663, p2
The article reports developments in the Department of Treasury in the U.S. It is stated that the Treasury Department will sell $13 billion of four-week discount bills on July 3, 2007. On the other hand, the 28-day bills are expected to raise about $3 billion in new cash, and a refund of $10...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.000%, 3.190% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32771, p7
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed. The author presented the price, median bid, and total tenders for the 91- and 182-day. The low bid was 2.980% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.39. Tenders at the high...
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 4-Weeks. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's announcement that it will sell $19 billion of four-week discount bills on February 24, 2004.
- Three, Six-Month T-Bills Go at 3.930%, 4.185%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32272, p2
The article reports on the increase in tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Three-month and six-month bills have an increased rate. Prices and coupon equivalents were also given. Median bid and total of tenders were computed. Tenders at the...
- Treasury to Sell $32B 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32882, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell its four-week discount bills on May 20, 2008 in the securities market. The Treasury Department announced that it would sell $32 billion of four-week discount bills, which the Treasury Department expects to acquire about $63...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $8B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32291, p24
The article informs that according to the U.S. Treasury Department, it will sell $8 billion of four-week discount bills. The bills have an issue date of January 5 and are due February 2.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $24B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34294, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $24 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Weekly T Bills Go At 1.470%f 1.725%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Reports that tender rates for the United States Treasury Departments's 91- and 182-discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 1.47% high rate. Coupon equivalents; Median bid; Amount of discount bills purchased by the federal banks.