Treasury TIPs To Raise New Cash
- Treasury to Sell $13B 10-Year TIPs. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F319, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has declared that it will auction 13 billion dollars 9-year 8-month inflation-protected notes on May 22, 2014 and also mentions about the notes which are due till January 15, 2024.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 9-Year 8-Month TIPs. // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p15
The article focuses on the sale and auction of inflation protected notes by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury Announces Details of 3 Auctions. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction inflation indexed notes in Washington. Schedule of the auction; Expiry date of the notes.
- TREASURY FINANCING: OCTOBER-DECEMBER. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2004, p32
Outlines several activities related to treasury financing in the U.S. from October to December 2003. Department of Treasury's auctioning of 12-day cash management bills in October; Auctioning of inflation-indexed notes of Series C-2013 on October 9; Competitive tenders accepted from private...
- Treasury 5-Year TIPs Go At Negative 0.281% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article reports that the four-year eight-month inflation-indexed notes worth 16 billion U.S. Dollars auctioned by the U.S. Department of Treasury on August 21, 2014 were sold at negative 0.281 percent high yield. Topics include tenders allotted at high yields, acceptance of competitive...
- Treasury to Sell $16B 5-Yr TIPs. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $16 billion four-year four-month 1/8% inflation-indexed bonds on Thursday, Dec. 18.
- Treasury to Auction $8B 20-Year TIPs. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/18/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32798, p30
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Treasury Department regarding its plan to hold an auction on January 24, 2008. The department will auction $8 billion of 20-year inflation-indexed notes. According to the Treasury Department, the notes are dated January 15 and due on January...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p2
Reports on the worth of discount bills and inflation-indexed notes that will be auctioned by the United States Treasury Department.
- Treasury Announces TIPs, T-Bill Details. Mcconnel, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p2
Reports on the announcement of the Department of the Treasury that it will raise new cash at its auction of 5-year inflation-indexed bonds in the U.S.