Leading Indicators Climb 0.1% in June
- Index of Leading Indicators Decreases 0.3% in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that Conference Board Inc. has revealed that the composite index of leading economic indicators has fallen 0.3% in April 2011.
- LEI Declines 0.1% in April; First Decrease in Over a Year. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/21/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 19, p10
The article focuses on Conference Board Inc.'s reports on the decrease of the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEIs) in April 2010 in the U.S.
- Leading Indicators Slipped 0.3% in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;04/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30864, p2
Reports on the Conference Board's findings on the composite index of leading economic indicators in the United States, for February 2000.
- Conference Board ETI Up to 109.02 in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/8/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33841, p2
The article reports that the employment trends index of Conference Board Inc. has increased up to 109.02 in December 2012.
- An index of leading economic. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/19/2015, pA02
The article reports on the May 2015 increase of an index of leading economic indicators from Conference Board Inc., a non-profit business membership and research group organization.
- Leading Indicators See 0.4% Jump in January. Siegel, Gary F. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33666, p2
The article reports that, according to the Conference Board Inc., composite index of leading economic indicators increased by 0.4% in January 2012.
- Leading Indicators Jump 08% in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33535, p2
The article reports on the growth of the composite index of leading economic indicators in the U.S. by 0.8% in May 2011, according to the Conference Board Inc.
- ACTIVITY SETS A RECORD: CONFERENCE BOARD. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Mar2000, Vol. 150 Issue 3, p11
Reports on the increase of economic indicators in the United States. Comments from Ken Goldstein, a Conference Board economist.
- Conference Board Postpones Leading Indicators Release. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that Conference Board Inc., a non-governmental organization which forecast economic indices, has stated that the Leading Economic Index for the U.S. which was scheduled for release ion October 18, 2013 will be delayed due to the government shutdown.