Nevada Deals With Construction Boom
- Doha tenders next phase of Msheireb deal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/16/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 50, p14
The article informs contractors have been invited by local developer Msheireb Properties to submit bids for the construction contract for the next phase of its Musheireb real-estate project in Doha, Qatar.
- Bids due for Al-Mogran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/14/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 28, p20
The article reports that pre-qualified companies have until August 15, 2006 to submit bids for the infrastructure package on phase one of the Al-Morgan real estate project in Sudan. A total of 14 local and international companies have been pre-qualified to bid for the main services contract...
- Home plan in for Stratford. // Planning (14672073);11/6/2009, Issue 1843, p2
The article focuses on the proposed construction of buildings at Shottery in Stratford, England including a shopping centre, a primary school, and a relief road which is a response to the concerns raised by the residents during the public exhibition. The planning application has been submitted...
- NEW PROSPECTS FOR GRASSLANDS CAMPUS. Gallagher, Patrick // Westchester County Business Journal;5/21/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that private developers Fareri Associates L.P. and Portal venue Group Inc. have submitted a proposal as response of the March 2012 call of Westchester County officials in New York regarding the development of North 60 site in the northern section of the Grasslands Reservation.
- Developers blindsided by Fairfield Hills offer. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;02/14/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the reaction of various developers vying for the Fairfield Hills property in Newton, to the Connecticut government's decision to award the property to the town of Newton. Terms of original request for proposals issued by the state; Questions raised over the suspension of the RFP...
- City requests developer proposals for 34-acre downtown lake project. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/16/99, Issue 322500, p7
Reports on the Fresno Redevelopment Agency's request for proposals for a landscaped lake surrounded by mixed-use developments in the city. Includes Downtown Lake Study Area; Features of the development project.
- City looks for developer for Woodward property. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;09/04/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p25
Reports that Detroit, Michigan will issue a request for proposals by the end of September 2000 for a mixed-use development on Woodward Avenue.
- Australia : Restoration and redevelopment for historic Herston hospital site. // TendersInfo News;8/1/2014, p1
The article focuses on the announcement by the Queensland Government that it is calling for registrations of interest for future development proposals for the historic Royal Children's Hospital site at Herston.
- Change Control That Saves Big Bucks. Draper, Dave // AACE International Transactions;2010, pCSC.08.1
Control of project changes typically confronts the following three major challenges: â€¢ Determining what the change should cost. â€¢ Deciding if the change is cost effective. And, â€¢ Negotiating the price change to the contract. This paper reveals the remarkable success of a simple...