Raymond James Adds Adams as Director in Health Care Group
- Mixed View on Fee-Based Accounts. Stock, Howard // American Banker;3/9/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 36, p10
The article discusses a presentation by banking researcher Ken Kehrer on fee-based accounts offered by banking brokerage operations in investment banking.
- FIGs. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 34, p42
Presents statistics on the FIG sector of the securities market worldwide, as of August 17, 2000. Underwriting volume; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top new issues managers; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p17
Presents charts showing securities underwriting transactions undertaken in the United States in December 1999 and 2000. Proceeds; Average size of deal; Disclosed fees; Average fees.
- A LOCAL LANDSCAPE. Orloff, David // Orange County Business Journal;02/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p22
Reports on a study on investment banking in Southern California. Number of investment firms in the area; Handling of most of investment business by medium-size regional firms, such as Roth Capital Partners and Wedbush Morgan Securities; High number of small firms; Reasons for the low number of...
- Hungary on the institutional investment map. // Budapest Business Journal;10/30/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p13
The article reports that Budapest, Hungary is back on the institutional investor's target map, following the country's significant investment transactions, citing the significant impact of the acquisition of real estate investment company AEW by financial service company Morgan Stanley.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Securities Industry News;04/17/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p26
Presents news items related to financial executives within the United States securities industry as of April 17, 2000. Naming of former ITM director for advanced engineering Gary Foster to the post of chief technology officer at Thomson Financial ESG; Retirement plans of Northern Trust...
- Kitchen to Head Barclays I-Banking In Canada. A. R. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/19/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p4
The article announces that Tim Kitchen was named head of investment banking at Barclays Capital in Canada.
- How Wall Street Research Might Fare Following A Split-Up. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;9/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 187, p1
Reports on the impact of possible separation of investment banking and research functions in the U.S. Decrease in salaries of analysts at securities firms; Prevention of conflicts with the complete separation Proposal for payment to analysts on the basis of their predictions; Prospects for...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 31, p48
Presents charts and graph depicting the retail investment banking as of July 2004.