World's smallest gas 4-strokes
- Run your SuperTigre G.90 on gasoline. Yarrish, Gerry // Model Airplane News;Oct99, Vol. 127 Issue 10, p76
Provides instructions on how to run a SuperTigre G.90 model airplane on gasoline. Addition of the ProSpark electronic ignition; Advantage of electronic ignition; System components; Installation; Operation.
- RC SHOWCASE 140. Yarrish, Gerry // Model Airplane News;Dec2000, Vol. 128 Issue 12, p84
Focuses on the RCS 140, a gasoline engine imported by RC Showcase. key features; Basic layout of the engine; Price; Advantages and disadvantages.
- ZDZ 40 RV-L. Yarrish, Gerry // Model Airplane News;Dec2001, Vol. 129 Issue 12, p104
Presents the ZDZ 40 RV-L as lightweight gasoline engines used in giant-scale model airplanes. List of specification of the engine; Description on the features of the engine as microprocessor-controlled; Evaluation of engine performance. INSET: ROTARY-DISK INTAKE.
- FOX MANUFACTURING 3.2. Olivett, Vic; Steffes, Bill // Model Airplane News;Sep2000, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p66
Evaluates the Fox Manufacturing 3.2 gasoline engine for model airplanes. Specifications; Ease of engine assembly; Fuel system and ignition; Idle revolution per minute; Fuel used; Results of bench test. INSET: GLOBEE INTELLITACH LCD DIGITAL TACHOMETER..
- Miniature 4-cylinder 4-stroke. Gudaitis, Frank // Model Airplane News;Sep2000, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p146
Identifies the features of a miniature gas-ignition model airplane engine. Designer; Length of crankcase; Updraft carburetor; Materials used in making the engine; Difficulty in building the engine; Type of gas used to run engine.
- Making big engines fit. Yarrish, Gerry // Model Airplane News;May2000, Vol. 128 Issue 5, p90
Explains how to install a gasoline engine into a giant-scale model airplane. Importance of engine position in models with spinners; MacMinarelli engines; Installation options.
- Keep Your Gas Engine Happy. Yarrish, Gerry // Model Airplane News;Oct2008, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p120
The article presents maintenance guidelines for gasoline engines of remote-controlled (RC) planes models. The fuel tank and fuel-line hardware needs should be compatible with gasoline, which should also be good, clean and filtered. The carburetor must be adjusted to correctly mix air and fuel....
- Fuji Imvac BT-43EI. Yarrish, Gerry // Model Airplane News;Mar2006, Vol. 134 Issue 3, p82
The article evaluates the Fuji Imvac BT-43EI gasoline engine for model airplanes and offers information about its design and construction, electronic ignition, engine starting, needle settings and prop numbers.
- All Fired Up! Yarrish, Gerry // Model Airplane News;Apr2006, Vol. 134 Issue 4, p74
No abstract available.