Track the Industry Online
- TCA BRIEFS. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/20/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 3, p14
Presents news items related to the cable television business in the U.S. Financial performance of Warner Bros. Inc. (WB) during the fourth quarter of the year 2002; Broadcast of the final show of the television program 'Touched by an Angel,' on Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS); Shows to be...
- ...PARTLY CLOUDY. Blum, Jonathan // Cable World (10427228);4/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p20
Compares the financial performance averages of The Weather Channel with that of other cable channels and the industry.
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p33
Presents news briefs related to cable television industry of the U.S. as of June 3, 2002. Proposal of name of ex-Liberty Digital Inc. chief executive officer Lee Masters for the board of directors of LodgeNet Entertainment Corp.; Lowering of credit rating of AT&T Corp. by Moody's Investors Service.
- Using your noggle. Cheng, Kipp // Entertainment Weekly;10/03/97, Issue 399, p92
Reports on cable network Nickelodeon's World Wide Web site, Nogglevision. Internet address.
- IQ news. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p33
Highlights the traffic records set by CNNfn.com for reporting 8.5 million page views on August 31, 1998. Percentage increase in requests for avails; Addition of another server.
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;05/31/99, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p43
Features the Web site of cable television network Cartoon Network. Features of the Web site; Date of launching; Designer of the Web site; Access information.
- Internet-television tie-ins tune in. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;01/12/98, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p38
Reports on how cable television's TBS Superstation used the web site to advertise 13 consistent days of James Bond spy movies. Identification of its web site; Comments from Judy Hackett, senior vice president of marketing at TBS; Information on a consumer research conducted by Showtime Networks...
- NSNBC promotes financial focus. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;04/06/98, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p53
Cites the plans of MSNBC to launch a broad promotional effort for business readers on the Web. Comments from Jim Kinsella, general manager of MSNBC; Information on business-related Web sites; Details on the MSNBC site.
- Discovery Channel online. Granatstein, Lisa // Time International (South Pacific Edition);07/01/96, Issue 27, pTD36
Features the Discovery Channel cable television network's web site for kids. What is found in the web site; Address of the web site.