CTAM SUMMIT '06: YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE
- Big Apple is hot spot for cable this week. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;9/23/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the convening of top executives in the cable industry at the Walter Kaitz Foundation in New York. Comments from persons who usually attend the banquet; Inclusions of industry organizations that will be holding meetings during the week of September 23, 1996.
- CTAM Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 136, p2
Highlights the activities at the upcoming 2006 Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Summit. Session with businessman Mark Cuban; Party to be hosted by MTV and Black Entertainment Television; Books to be given by CTAM to attendees.
- Wired Science. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p15
Presents information on the 2003 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit to be held in Seattle, Washington. Estimated number of attendees; Speakers; Objective of the event.
- Western Show hitches ride with broadband. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;11/20/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 48, p32
Focuses on the 2000 Western Show cable television industry show to be held in Los Angeles, California. Highlights of the event; Focus on the industry's broadband business operations.
- How to Succeed in Business Services. Barrett, Larry // Multichannel News;11/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p11
The article reports on the 2008 CTAM Summit's Case Study Winners' Session to be held on November 11, 2008. A trio of cable operators will be recognized during the event for developing, executing, and documenting successful business-services marketing campaigns throughout 2007. The article...
- TO CTAM SUMMITEERS IN '05 AND '06. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p87
Reflects on the 2004 and 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit in the U.S. Technologies that will require marketing in 2005; Topic to be discussed in the 2005 summit; Participation of a number of companies to the Cable Host Interface Licensing Agreement.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p12
A calendar of events related to telecommunications is presented which includes the "Cable at Capitol 2009," on February 11, 2009, the Argo Systems, 2009 X-Change Conference on March 9-10, 2009, and the Cable Show '09 on April 1-3, 2009.
- NCTA Show in New Orleans May Be 'Impossible' Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/12/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 37, p6
Reports on the possible postponement of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) to hold its annual convention in New Orleans, Louisiana in May 2006. Impact of Hurricane Katrina on convention facility and hotels; Remarks from Kyle McSlarrow, president of NCTA, on the...
- On the Circuit. // CableFAX Daily;2/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p3
Reports an update on the activities of U.S. cable television and telecommunication operators as of February 22, 2006. Nominations being accepted by the Rocky Mountain Chapter of Women in Cable and Telecommunications; Invitation to the 9th Executive Management Program of Cable and...