Gotuit Goes to the Web
- Gotuit Launches Advanced Video Portal With Search. Shields, Mike // MediaWeek;7/24/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p8
The article reports that Gotuit Media has launched Gotuit.com, a new broadband video portal that uses advanced streaming and search technology. It features standard content channels including news, sports, music and entertainment. It is a streaming technology designed to eliminate wait time from...
- CARAT, GOTUIT JOIN TO MINE COMPARABLE VOD, WEB DATA. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;10/30/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p1
The article reports that media agency Carat has joined Gotuit for a video-on-demand and broadband effort. Carat has locked in clients Norelco, Remax and Chase to participate in this pioneering market trial with Gotuit. Gotuit will provide detailed data on how long consumers interacted with...
- V CAST. // RBOC Update;Oct2006, p2
This article provides information on the V CAST consumer-oriented multimedia service offered by Verizon Wireless for customers in Wichita, Kansas. The company's high-speed wireless broadband network BroadbandAccess will enable the multimedia services, offering customers the ability to download...
- Indonesia wants to be Asia's multimedia hub. Lynch, Grahame // Telecom Asia;Jan98, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p6
Reports on Indonesia's launch of a national broadband vision called Nusantara 21 with plans of becoming the multimedia hub across Asia. Extension of broadband connectivity to all the main islands of the country by the year 2001; Use of a variety of trunk media including fiber optics, digital...
- The new new thing: Broadband multimedia. Ingley, Carol // Satellite Communications;Feb2000, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p20
Deals with the impact of broadband multimedia on the performance of computers. Factors that will push broadband multimedia to a wide scale; Skills that executives need to managed a broadband multimedia.
- Broadband set to change everything. Saltiel, Miles // Campaign;05/19/2000, Issue 20, p14
Assesses the impact of broadband communications on various multimedia systems in Great Britain. Plans of British Telecommunication (BT) to offer 550 kilobits speed per second; Anticipation of a competition between BT and cable companies in the market; Related advertising issues; Expected...
- Gotuit Adds Tunes From Universal. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;4/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p69
Deals with the decision of Gotuit Media Corp. to include videos from Universal Music Group to its Gotuit music-on-demand service which is being tested in the U.S. Information on the music-on-demand service; Purpose of the test, according to Universal Music Group vice president of business...
- how LOW should you GO? Shumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // EventDV;Feb2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p64
Offers tips on how to do a DVD authoring and duplication when delivering video from a Web site. Range of video streams received by broadband users; Description of high-action videos; Information on potential clients without broadband.
- CNN, Fox News Spice Web Feeds. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/27/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the decision of cable news networks Fox News Channel and Cable News Network (CNN) to revamp their Web sites in 2005. Increase in the broadband video streams of Fox; Convenience offered by the enhanced video player of Fox; Features of the videos offered by the Web site of CNN.