ICIS launches recruitment service
- ICIS Services. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/14/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 66, p42
The article reviews various Web sites from ICIS, including www.icis.com/news, www.icispricing.com and www.icisjobs.com.
- 10 New Websites for Your Job Search. Huhman, Heather // U.S. News Digital Weekly;10/21/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 42, p23
The article reviews websites for job search including Re.vu, Resumebook.tv, and myJoblinx.
- internet directory. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p104
Provides the Web sites of chemical companies in the U.S. alberdingk.com; dowsolvents.com; moyno.com.
- HERE/NOW. Dahl, Eric // PCWorld;Jun2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p32
The article features some web sites. Webaroo is a web search engine. Ajaxwrite is an online word processor. Jobster is an Ajax-based job search site that integrates Google maps and popularity listings.
- JOB HUNT AT WORK. McLure, Jason // Newsweek;3/8/2004, Vol. 143 Issue 10, p60
Offers suggestions on how to job hunt from your current job. Ways to store your rÃ©sumÃ© online; Business-networking site that lets you build contacts through acquaintances; Software that hides your domain while online and erases digital evidence.
- Websites. // Gesture;Jul2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p285
The article presents a list of Web sites that provide information on gesture research. This includes http://mcneillab.uchicago.edu/index.html of the McNeill Lab, Center for Gesture and Speech Research, http://www.mpi.nl/world/projects/Gesture.html of the Nijmegen Gesture Centre and...
- Industry and Employment Trends. // Switzerland Career Guide;2011, p25
The article offers information on the Swiss industry and employment trends in Switzerland as of January 2011. It provides an overview of the Swiss business environment and the employment opportunities in the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, information technology, and other fields....
- Thomson Scientific www.scientific.thomson.com. // DESIDOC Bulletin of Information Technology;May2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p37
This article features the Thomson Scientific Web site. Thomson Scientific is part of the Scientific and Healthcare market segment of the Thomson Corp. It offers knowledge resources that enhance customers' ability to achieve research and business results. The databases assist professionals at...
- Tools of bioinformatics in biodegradation. Arora, Pankaj Kumar; Wenxin Shi // Reviews in Environmental Science & Biotechnology;Sep2010, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p211
The article reviews the web sites related to the biodegradation of xenobiotic compounds including the University of Minnesota biodatalysis/biodegradation database available at http://umbbd.msi.umn.edu/, the Oxygenase Databease (OXDBase) of biodegradative oxygenases available at...