New polymer gives more flex
- Dow Has High Hopes for Olefin Block Copolymers. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;6/28/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the launch of Infuse olefin block copolymers by Dow Chemical in the U.S. in June 2006. According to the company, its new line of Infuse olefin block copolymers will broadly expand the market for olefin elastomers. Dow says the chemicals were developed with its Insite...
- Dow Intune with new copolymer. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;10/21/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p0001
The article previews the Intune polypropylene-based olefin block copolymer material from Dow Chemical Co.
- Joint polyolefin program launched. Gavacs, Jenny // R&D Magazine;Oct99, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p9
Presents information on the joint research and development program of Mitsui Chemicals Inc. and Dow Chemical Co. to develop olefin polymerization catalysts. Industrial significance of these catalysts.
- Dow-Mitsui Single-Site Catalyst R&D Attacks Polar Comoners. Fairley, Peter // Chemical Week;8/25/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 32, p15
Reports on the joint research and development (R&D) program initiated by Dow Chemical and Mitsui Chemicals. Purpose of the R&D program; Information on a cross-licensing deal signed by the companies; Impact of the joint R&D program on Dow and Mitsui.
- Dow Selects Freeport for Olefin Copolymers. Seewald, Nancy; Phillps, Kate // Chemical Week;3/14/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 9, p11
The article reports on the plan of Dow Chemical to begin full-scale manufacturing of infuse olefin block copolymers (OBC) at its Freeport, Texas facility in the third quarter of 2007. The company said that the OBC produced at the site will broadly expand the market for olefin elastomers,...
- Olefin Block Copolymers. // Rubber World;Spring 2007, Vol. 235 Issue 8, p13
The article evaluates the infuse olefin block copolymers from Dow Chemical Co.
- Dow launches INFUSEâ„¢ OBCs for elastic blown films. // Indian Textile Journal;Aug2013, Vol. 123 Issue 11, p84
The article describes the features and advantages of the INFUSE olefin block copolymer (OBC) for blown films that was launched by the Dow Chemical Co. at the IDEA 2013 International Engineered Fabrics Conference and Expo.
- New Olefin Block Copolymers Stretch TPE Processability & Cost Performance. Sherman, Lilli Manolis // Plastics Technology;Aug2006, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p41
The article evaluates the Infuse olefin block copolymers from Dow Chemical Co. and offers information on its properties and applications.
- Mitsui to build elastomer plant in Singapore. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 183 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on the plan of Mitsui Chemicals Inc. (MCI) to establish an ethylene-alpha olefin elastomer facility in Singapore in 2002. Goal of Mitsui in pursuing the plan; Markets for the products manufactured by the facility; Details on the cross-licensing deal of MCI with Dow Chemical Corporation.