- Hoechst merges additive business with Clariant. // Plastics Technology;Jul97, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p63
Reports that Hoechst AG of Germany and Clariant AG of Switzerland has merged their specialty chemicals business on July 1, 1997. Hoechst Celanese Corp.'s Additives Business Unit as part of Clariant Corp.; Products made by Hoechst; Hoechst marketing agreement with Germany's Leuna Polymer GmbH.
- Specialties Price Watch. // Chemical Week;9/6/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 33, p25
Deals with the increase in the prices for the entire range of emulsions by Clariant. Factors which contributed to the price increase; Several chemical companies which had increased prices.
- Clariant brings its Terpolymer Mowilith emulsions to the Indian paints & coatings market. // Paintindia;Mar2012, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p155
A preview of Mowilith LDM 2466 and Mowilith LDM 2455 terpolymer emulsions from Clariant is presented.
- Higher PP prices. // Chemical Fibers International;Aug2007, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p162
The article reports that the price of PP polymers produced by SABIC Europe BV in Europe was increased by 75 euros per ton in July 2007. The predicted demand for such materials is discussed and it is noted that no increased availability is expected. SABIC runs three European petrochemical plants...
- Clariant studying take-overs. // Colourage;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p61
Describes the financial performance of chemical firm Clariant International AG in 1998.
- Clariant India Ltd. (1996-1997). Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Feb98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p47
Reports on Clariant Corp.'s performance in the Indian chemical industry for 1996-1997. Total sales; Restructuring of the company's priorities; Product introductions; Target markets in the industry.
- Clariant launches ONE WAY to promote sustainability concept. // Indian Textile Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p216
The article reviews the One Way service from Swiss speciality chemicals group Clariant.
- Clariant to maintain textile dyes division. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p47
Details the financial performance of chemical firm Clariant for the first half of 1998.
- Clariant's Turnaround. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/28/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 25, p24
Focuses on the chemical company Clariant. Information on its fine chemical activities; Financial data of the company; Marketing plans and strategies of the firm; Details on its life science and electronic chemical division.