ICCTA secures recruits to HSE
- Refocusing Responsible Care. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;12/7/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 29, p23
The article reports on a strategic review launched by the American Chemistry Council (ACC) to refocus its Responsible Care program in 2009. Canada is reportedly preparing to test its new Responsible Care program that focused on sustainability at four companies in early 2010. The Gulf...
- Linking E-Business to Responsible Care. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;7/4/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 26, p68
Reports on the role of the Responsible Care program in safeguarding the electronic-business initiatives of the chemical industry. Value of electronic commerce transactions conducted by chemical companies in 2000; Problems of electronic-business that can be addressed by Responsible Care codes;...
- ACC Targets Smaller Chemical Makers in Effort to Boost Advocacy Efforts. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;12/7/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 29, p26
The article reports on the plan of the American Chemistry Council (ACC) to offer a three-year dues waiver to small and medium-sized chemical makers as part of an initiative to grow the ranks of member firms and the group's influence. ACC officials said that the effort aims to broaden adoption of...
- Taking initiative on the environment. Johnstone Jr., John W. // Canadian Business Review;Winter92, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p39
Reports about Responsible Care, one of the most dynamic environmental initiatives in the world conceived by Canadian Chemical Producers Association (CCPA). Chemical industry associations that adopted the Responsible Care; Requirements of the initiative to the companies who adopted it; How...
- Keeping Up. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;7/4/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 26, p7
Comments on the changes in the chemical industry in the United States since the launch of the Responsible Care program. Progress on improving the specifics of the program; Potential of integrating the program with the ISO 14000 certification; Goal of the initiative.
- ICMA president's page. Shroff, Ashwin C. // Chemical Business;Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p8
Presents the list of benefits that are available to Responsible Care signatories from the Canadian Chemical Producers' Association. Reason why the Responsible care proved to be a real advantage to companies who are exporting their products from Canada.
- 10 years of Responsible Care: A Survey. // Chemical Business;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p41
Focuses on the Responsible Care, an international voluntary initiative designed to improve the performance of the chemical industry in the fields of health, environment, product safety, distribution, emergency response and relations with the public. Mobilization of resources of various...
- Twin fronts. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;12/4/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 47, p5
Opinion. Discusses the problems attendant to the chemical industry's implementation of the Responsible Care Program. Efforts by the Chemical Manufacturers Association (CMA) to bring members of on the management systems verification exercises; Communication as major issue for industry in Europe.
- Distributors Go For a Double Check-Up. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;7/4/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 26, p47
Focuses on the verification procedures tackled by chemical distributors for verifying their implementation of Responsible Care principles. Percentage of National Association of Chemical Distributors that have undergone a management verification system; How the site class verification is...