- Yara, BASF to build ammonia plant. Brown, Tom // ICIS Chemical Business;3/2/2015, Issue 3225, p26
The article reports on a plan by chemicals producers BASF and Yara International to jointly build an ammonia facility in Freeport, Texas.
- Yara and BASF break ground on new ammonia plant in Freeport, Texas. // Paintindia;Aug2015, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p172
The article reports on the establishment by chemical firms Yara International ASA and BASF of an ammonia plant in Freeport, Texas in 2015.
- BASF, Yara confirm ammonia plans; Praxair to supply H2. // Chemical Week;2/23/2015, p6
The article reports on the approval to build an ammonia plant by the chemical companies Yara International ASA and BASF SE in Freeport, Texas. It states that the joint investment take advantage of world-scale production economics and the attractive raw material costs in the country. It...
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;10/21/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 27, p4
The article presents chemical industry news briefs as of October 21, 2013. BASF and Yara announced negotiations for a joint venture ammonia plant on the U.S. Gulf Coast. International Fiber Corporation purchased soy food fiber company Fibred. Syngenta reported an 11 percent increase in sales for...
- BASF, Yara mull US ammonia plant. EWING, RICHARD; SURATMAN, NURLUQMAN // ICIS Chemical Business;10/28/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 13, p22
The article reports on the possible joint venture between chemical company BASF and fertilizer major Yara International ASA.
- CW75 STOCK PERFORMANCE. // Chemical Week;12/19/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 31, p55
Several charts are presented that show the performance of chemical firms in the stock market as of December 13, 2011 including Ferro, Yara and BASF.
- Chemicals Industry Profile: Norway. // Chemicals Industry Profile: Norway;Feb2014, p1
The article offers information on the chemical industry in Norway as of February 2014. Topics include the country's chemical market value, category segmentation, and market outlook. Also provided is information regarding the country's market segmentation, macroeconomic indicators, and the...
- Yara plans Trinidad investment. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p29
The article reports on the plan of Yara International to invest for the expansion of its ammonia capacity in Trinidad. The plans are in line with Yara's strategy to expand its production in regions with competitive gas prices. The company said a decision on the Trinidad expansion would be made...
- Yara to Acquire BASF Nitrogen Fertilizer Assets? YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;9/19/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 23, p15
The article reports that Yara International is negotiating to acquire most of the nitrogen fertilizer assets of BASF.