- specialties. // Chemical Week;2/22/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 7, p25
The article presents company news briefs as of February 2006. Toagosei plans to spin off its polymer flocculant business to Mitsui Chemicals AquaPolymer, which is wholly owned by Mitsui Chemicals. According to Huntsman, it will increase list and off-list prices of ethyleneamines effective March...
- Snippets. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 434, p9
Presents news briefs on the speciality chemical industry as of February 23, 2004. Factors which contribute to the operating losses of Rhodia; Acquisition of the polymer flocculants business of Sumitomo Chemical by Mitsui Chemicals AquaPolymer; Acquisition of Igen by Roche.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2088, p6
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in Europe as of February 23-29, 2004. Acquisition of Retrim, a Czech polyvinyl butyral safety glass interlayer company, by DuPont; Chemical business sold by Sumitomo Chemical Co. to Mitsui Chemicals AquaPolymer; Downgrade of the debt rating...
- DIGEST. // Chemical Week;2/25/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 7, p16
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in the Asia-Pacific region, as of February 2004. Agreement of Mitsui Chemicals Aquapolymer to acquire the high molecular weight polymer flocculants business of Sumitomo Chemical; Agreement between SigmaKalon and Samsung Fine Chemicals to merge their...
- Mitsubishi plans oxo alcohols, polycarbonate ventures. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;4/3/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 13, p24
Reports on a proposed joint venture between Mitsubishi Chemical and PTT Petrochemical to invest in an oxo alcohols plant in Map Ta Phut, Thailand. Annual capacity production; Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics' proposed alliance with Thai cement producer TOA to build polycarbonate plant in Rayong,...
- UOP tech likely for ATC's PX...as well as for Thai phenol. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;8/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 457, p20
States that Aromatics PCL is likely to appoint UOP as the licensor for its second aromatics project in Mab Ta Phut, Thailand. Volume of paraxylene that will be produced by the project; Contractors vying to get the project.
- Toagosei Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Toagosei Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
This article presents a company profile of Toagosei Co., a Japanese firm primarily engaged in the production of chemicals and related products. It provides an overview of the company's business operations and revenues during the fiscal year ended December 2004. An analysis of the strengths,...
- Toagosei buys up ACI. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/21/98, Vol. 254 Issue 12, p25
Announces Toagosei Co. Ltd.'s acquisition of the outstanding shares of ACI Japan Ltd. as part of a plan to expand its adhesives business.
- Thailand's PTT May Split into Three Units. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;10/12/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 33, p20
This article reports on the plans of PTT to restructure its business as of October 2005. PTT is studying plans to split its operations into three business units: chemicals, exploration and production; and refining. PTT is also planning to acquire a controlling stake in Thai Petrochemical...