- NEW PROJECTS. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;3/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p27
The article presents updates on new projects in the chemical industry worldwide. Agrofert, the Czech agrochemicals producer, is considering challenging the country's pre dominant biodiesel additives supplier, Setuza, by building a rival facility. Beijing Jialong Investment, a Chinese chemical...
- Czech Leader on the Oil Market. Logrov�, Marie // Czech Business & Trade;2005 Supplement, p17
This article focuses on the growth and development of the company SETUZA ï¿½stï¿½ nad Labem in Czech Republic. The company is engaged in the processing of oleaginous seed and the largest Czech manufacturer of edible vegetable oils and fats. In addition, it supplies the market with a range...
- BUSINESS. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;2/21/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2135, p6
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of February 2005. Plan of Bayer to regain shares from Lanxess in Germany; Appointment of Gerold Linzbach as chairman of Symrise; Factors that influence workers at Arkema to strike.
- Trevira Moves Headquarters. // Nonwovens Industry;Aug2006, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p20
The article reports that fiber supplier Trevira GmbH has moved its headquarters to Bobingen, Germany from Hattersheim. The move will allow the company's head offices to be closer to the production facilities. Meanwhile, the company has started producing texturized yarns in Zielona Gors, Poland....
- Symrise Moves Into the Number Four Spot in the F&F Market. Lerner, Ivan // Chemical Market Reporter;4/28/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 17, p10
Reports on developments at flavors and fragrance company Symrise. market share; Background on the creation of the company; Percentage of adjusted growth.
- Lanxess workers press for pay package re-negotiation. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;1/17/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2130, p8
Reports on the agreement of Lanxess management and employees to discuss the plan to cut their wages bill following a protest at the corporate headquarters in Leverkusen, Germany on January 10, 2005. Background on the protest; Number of staff who are covered by the chemical industry collective...
- LANXESS to coordinate leather chemicals sales in Asia from Singapore in future. // Chemical Business;May2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p65
The article announces that effective July 1, 2008, the leather business unit of the specialty chemicals group LANXESS will transfer its regional marketing headquarters in Asia from Hong Kong, China to Singapore. The relevant logistics processes for the Chinese market will also be handled in...
- Trevira's buyers tap new top executives. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 24, p14
Reports that the consortium that is acquiring polyester manufacturer Trevira has appointed several executives. Post handled by Pedro Haas; Responsibilities to be handled by George Gregory; Companies that will acquire Trevira.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;8/11/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 26, p10
Presents world news briefs related to the chemical industry as of August 2004. Purchase of Stavropolypolymer firm in Budyennovsk, Russia by Lukoil-Neftekhim; Approval of the plan of Reliance Industies to acquire polyester fiber manufacturer Trevira by the European Union.