Lanxess and Degussa, an odd couple?
- Degussa AGM votes squeeze-out. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of speciality chemicals producer Degussa by energy group RAG. The acquisition of Degussa is part of the plan of RAG chairman Werner MÃ¼ller's to seek a stock market listing for an integrated chemicals and energy players. Following the last annual general...
- DEGUSSA STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION IN NUCLEIC ACID MARKET. // Worldwide Biotech;Apr2002, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the decision of Degussa Group to acquire the oligonucleotide firm Genset Oligos and merge it with Proligo, the subsidiary of Degussa in Boulder, Colorado.
- Lanxess broadens global biocide manufacturing platform. // European Coatings Journal;Dec2011, p6
The article reports on the move of Lanxess AG in strengthening its portfolio of biocides after acquiring Verichem Inc.
- Lanxess acquires Syngenta's material protection business. // European Coatings Journal;Apr2011, Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of the material protection business of Switzerland-based company Syngenta AG by German specialty chemicals company Lanxess AG.
- Clariant acquires Lanxess' black pigment preparations business at Nagda. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;4/12/2015, p21
The article offers information on specialty chemicals firm Clariant and its acquisition of the black pigment preparations portfolio of chemicals company Lanxess in Nagda, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Lanxess negotiating to buy Eliokem -- reports. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on Lanxess AG' ongoing negotiation to buy Eliokem Inc., a rubber and rubber chemicals supplier.
- Lanxess buys businesses from Flexsys. Reed, David // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 192 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that Lanxess AG has given its consent for the acquisition of two rubber chemical businesses from Flexsys Inc., a division of St. Louis, Missouri-based Solutia Inc.
- Degussa and Huls fine-tune coming merger. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/10/98, Vol. 254 Issue 6, p8
Details the negotiation between Degussa and Huls on merging their methacrylate businesses, Agomer GmbH and Roehm Gmbh. Agreed number of business units that will focus on specialty chemicals; Consolidation of Huls' Sivento silicones and Creanova specialty operations with similar Degussa units;...
- RAG's takeover of Degussa goes ahead. // European Chemical News;2/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2039, p7
Reports on the approval of the corporate takeover of Degussa by coal and chemicals company RAG. Details of the acquisition deal; Information on both companies.