- How do I get paid if my employer goes into administration? Brindley, Richard; Perry, Patrick // Building Design;1/27/2012, Issue 1998, p18
The article provides an answer to a question on how employees can force their employers to pay when even if they went to administration.
- Olympic PR fears are all talk. Tritton, Leanne // Building Design;1/27/2012, Issue 1998, p18
The article provides an answer to a question of how employees can force their employers to pay when they go to administration.
- Employer Survey. // Minnesota Employment Review;Mar2013, p13
The article lists nonfarm wage and salary of employers belonging to different sector including retail trade, trade, transportation and educational and health services in Minnesota.
- You Got the Job. Humbert, Bill // Sales & Service Excellence;Oct2011, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on how to negotiate good salary from employers.
- The Employment Cost Index. // Economic Trends (07482922);Aug2003, p13
Provides information on the Employment Cost Index in the U.S. as of August 2003. Measure of the rate of change in employers' costs for both wages and benefits; Year-over-year percent change in total benefits; Increases in state unemployment insurance costs.
- "COMPENSABLE TIME" A TRAP FOR THE UNWARY EMPLOYER. // Orange County Business Journal;4/26/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p15
The article offers guidelines for employers in the payment of compensable time for companies using timecard.
- When the question of past salary comes up, it's time to step lightly. O'Donnell, Jeanine; Dauten, Dale // Jefferson County Journal;6/29/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 26, pE9
The article presents questions and answers related to job interviews which include an employer asking about one's previous salary and the number of follow-ups an applicant should make after an interview.
- Most employers plan 3.3% raise, survey says. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/1/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
The article reports that according to the annual pay adjustment survey by the Employers Resource Council, Northeast Ohio employers are projecting average pay increases in 2009 of 3.3%, a figure that nearly matches this year's hikes. The 3.3% figure does not appear to reflect growing pessimism...
- Compassion Misplaced For Minimum Wage. Berman, Rick // Business Journal (Central New York);12/08/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p38
Focuses on the view concerning minimum wage in the United States. Percentage of surveyed Americans opposing mandated wage increase; Teenage employment and compensation; Criticism of mandated minimum-wage increases; Merits of a living-wage concept.