- QM Online. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p16
Images of several quilt designs are presented.
- Using Hexagons in EQ7. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p24
The article provides several examples on how hexagons can be recolored or utilized to create new designs using Electric Quilt 7 (EQ7).
- Block Builders Workshop. // McCall's Quilting;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating Precision Pathways Block quilt.
- editor's note. DeNegre, Vivika Hansen // Quilting Arts Magazine;Apr/May2012, Issue 56, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one about pieced canvases, another one about quilting spiraling circles, and one about quilting strips.
- Hexacadabra. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting two-sided hexagons.
- Come to Mama. Colleran, Kate // McCall's Quick Quilts;Apr/May2016, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10
The article offers step-by-step instructions for designing a comfy crib quilt.
- Spring At Last. Baker, Lori // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Apr/May2016, Issue 451, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses topics featured within the issue such as learning new techniques to improve one's quilting skills, quilting patterns to try, and easy quilting lessons.
- in the spotlight. // Quilting Arts Magazine;Dec2011/Jan2012, Issue 54, p82
The article presents a textile creation from Denver, Colorado. The author states that he made a quilted product as a Christmas gift for his wife inspired from their adopted Chihuahua who was always making little deposits in their wool rug. He discusses how he accomplished his pieces of art by...
- Folded Silk Miao. McDaniel, Phila // Ornament;Spring2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p58
Features the Folded Silk Miao clans in Guizhou Province, China. Reason that the Wenxiang are called the colloquial name of Folded Silk Miao; Background on their expertise in tiehua or quilting; Description of the dazi style of jacket.