PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p16
A calendar of events related to communication and technology in the U.S. from January 7 to October 19, 2010 is presented including the National Association of Television Programming Executives Conference and Market, the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. Conference and Technology...
- NO COUNTRY FOR OLD SYSTEMS. MOSS, LINDA // Multichannel News;2/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p22
Information about several topics discussed at the National Cable Television Cooperative's (NCTC) Winter Education Conference held in Texas is presented. The event was attended by almost 327 small and midsized operators, one of which was Steve Neo of Mountain Zone Cable Systems. During the event,...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p20
A calendar of events in the U.S. area in February-April 2009 is presented which include "Cable at the Capitol 2009," of Texas Cable Telecommunications Association on February 11, 2009 in Austin, Texas, "Krewe of Louisiana Cable Show," of Louisiana Cable & Telecommunications Association on...
- NCTC Re-Ups With Comcast Wholesale. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;7/28/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p32
The article reports that the National Cable Television Cooperative agreed to a multiyear renewal of the HITS National Authorization Service with Comcast Wholesale, where the deal will render guidelines on using digital transport adapters and central management of devices using CableCard security.
- Insight Posts Subscriber Gains. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;11/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p3
The article announces the decision of New York-based cable operator Insight Communications to separate itself from Comcast Corp. It is expected to terminate its Insight Midwest joint venture with Comcast, thus dividing the subscriber count roughly in half. The split also means that Insight will...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p16
A calendar of events for the U.S. in February- March 2013 is presented which includes NCTC (National Cable Television Cooperative Inc.) Winter Educational Conference in Las Vegas, North Central Cable Show in Minnesota and Women in Cable Telecommunications Senior Executive Summit in California.
- BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p30
The article presents an online recap from multichannel.com which include hiring of cable-industry veteran Judy Meyka as executive vice president of programming of the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. (NCTC), the 2012 Next Generation Leaders Awards winners, and the 120 participants...
- Deals Of the Day 07/20/12. // CT Reports;7/20/2012, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. telecommunication industry including the Watch TV Everywhere solution by National Cable Television Cooperative Inc., merger cancellation of Vringo Inc. with Innovate/Protect Inc. and a digital video network upgrade by Darien Communications Inc.
- National Geographic lands Fox subs in TV co-op deal. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;12/21/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the cable television subscriber deal between United States-based cable network National Geographic Channel and the National Cable TV Co-op as of December 21, 2000. Terms of the subscriber agreement.