VOICE MAKES CABLEVISION A BUY
- Cablevision upgrades residential voice service offering. // CED;Sep2007, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that Cablevision Systems Corp., a cable television company in the U.S., is giving its residential customers the choice of having up to four Optimum Voice digital phone lines. The additional service costs $14.95 per line in a monthly basis. It was stated that the digital voice...
- Cablevision's Banner Year. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p36
Reports on the success of Cablevision Systems Corp. in increasing its income and subscribers in the U.S. in 2005. Achievements of the company that served as the basis for the selection of the company as Multichannel News' 2005 Operator of the Year award; Contribution of cable operations head...
- VoIP Called a Winner for Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p19
This article focuses on the growth of voice-over Internet protocol (VoIP) telephony subscription in the U.S., as of January 30, 2006. Cable analyst Craig Moffett offered a statement on the growth of cable phone customer in 2006. Cablevision Systems and Time Warner Cable are expected to remain...
- Time Warner Dials Into the Big Apple. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;10/11/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p37
Reports on the launch of the Digital Phone service by Time Warner Cable in New York City in October 2004. Remarks from Time Warner corporate executives on the availability of the service; Cost of the service subscription; Discounts offered by other cable companies like CableVision; Statement...
- Phone Key to Bundle. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/24/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p24
The article reports that adding telephony to the bundle is the best way to add basic cable and high-speed data customers and fend off hunting by competitive providers. Cox Communications Inc. and Cablevision Systems Corp. are also trending in video subscription according to analysts at the Cable...
- Chuck's Back in Saddle, Riding Herd Over Digital. Grossman, Andy; Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;6/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p1
Reports the plan of Cablevison Systems Corp. in launching the MSO's digital-cable product. Involvement of Cablevision Chairman Charles Dolan in the launching; Status of the company's digital project; Plan of the company to introduce a broader array of digital services.
- Better Q4, year for Cablevision. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;2/26/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 28, p9
The article reports that Cablevision Systems Corp. had higher revenue and low restructuring expenses in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Cablevision Phones Up the Web. // Multichannel News;10/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p8
The article offers brief information on Cablevision Systems Corp.'s Optimum Voice Click-to-Call capability for landline phone subscribers in selected U.S. states.
- Comcast's VoIP Rollout Looks To Replace Carrier Voice Service. Poe, Robert // America's Network;6/1/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p18
This article presents information on announcement made by Comcast Cable Communications Inc.'s of its Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) rollout plans. The plans amount to a declaration by the nation's largest cable and broadband provider that it's going after 40 million phone customers that...